facebook

Dsig is really lucky they not kicked off campus

by: student

yall are not cool enough to be hazing your pledges like you. no house, no nothing to your name. just a frat trying to pretend they're still living in their glory days. yall fücking suck and i'd re-evalute what your doing. ppl r already reporting stuff you do to IFC

Posted By: student
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: SAE   

they blind fold their pledges and put them in basements for hours. they should be kicked out of greek life at IUPUI.

By: SAE
by: TRUTHOct 10, 2023 10:59:25 AM

i think the dsig prez has a blindfold kink. he loves making the pledges do that. him and the entire exec board are a bunch of clowns for that shït

By: TRUTH
#2  by: Pledge   

i'm a current pledge and they have us memorizing the creed rn and why tf is it so dámn long. Look at this shít:

The Delta Sigma Phi Fraternity in Convention assembled declares and affirms the following principles:

That the Belief in God is essential to our welfare.

That loyalty to the constituted authority of our nation and their sub- divisions is a cardinal virtue of our brotherhood, the pledged faith of which shall never be broken; and that our brotherhood, receiving the blessings of liberty, education, and fraternity, shall ever support, foster and defend our universities, colleges and school systems, founded under the dispensation of our governments and constituting the bulwarks of democracy for us, for our posterity and for all men.

That the sanctity of the home and the sacredness of the family bond, the hearthstone of our enlightened civilization, and the chivalry of man toward woman, shall be maintained and protected by us, not only for ourselves and our posterity, but also for the good of all mankind.

That a symmetrical culture, a fraternal communion among the colleges of this country, and a brotherhood of men, whose ideals and beliefs are those of modern civilization, are essential to the welfare of our college men.

In furtherance of these aims, this Fraternity has recognized certain standards of attainment and gentlemanly conduct, expressed in the ideals symbolically represented by the three Greek letters, Delta, Sigma, Phi: and it shall be the constant endeavor of the brothers who may be called to preside over and govern the Fraternity, or its component chapters, to enforce the precepts of the Fraternity by every reasonable means within their power, and they, and each brother of the Fraternity shall exemplify those principles by conduct as well as enforcement in order that the Fraternity may grow and prosper with honor to itself and that the world may ever be convinced of the sincerity of our purpose.

I have no one to talk about how difficult it is and I feel so bad.

By: Pledge
#3  by: real   

Had to be called delta sigs becuase they are not relevant enough to be called Delts

By: real

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.