facebook

Honest DSig Review

by: JT

DSig has a pretty decent group of guys but their rich kid who paid for them to win everything just graduated so now we will see what happens when they can’t buy 1st place

Posted By: JT
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: bibby89   

bros mad lmao

By: bibby89
#2  by: timmy   

dsig size about to go way down after this year. gl boys. and yeah, yall aren't winning any events anymore. your done

By: timmy
#3  by: Zeta Prez   

dsig lost zeta's philanthropy this year and yeah it was rigged even though you guys donated the second most. suck it lol. that's just how its gonna be ever since your scandal. HOLD YOUR MEN ACCOUNTABLE

By: Zeta Prez
#4  by: dropout   

daven albright is probably the worst president dsig has had in a long time. not only is this guy stealing from his own fraternity members by up charging the hell out of them with that black kid, he also refused to make the financials of this organization when asked about him. he is extremely hot-headed as well... like bro you are not the president of anything that matters. not everyone needs a bottom tier fraternity to make the college experince. not to mention your wasting your money on a worthless communication degree lmao

By: dropout
by: davenAug 23, 2023 12:32:24 PM

HEY! STFU. DONT TALK ABOUT ME LIKE THAT

By: daven
#5  by: journalist   

DSIG has a vibes chair lmao ran by the wigger Ethan Mateia. How are you gonna let a dude that slings the n word and acts like he's from the hood despite his parents both having white collar jobs be in charge of such an important position?? oh i forgot it's a useless position LMAO and his boy Daven let him have it. also the vibes are not good lol. i hope dsig knows that. theyll find out this fall lol when they bid a bunch of geeds again

By: journalist

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.