facebook

sorority ranks

by: SororityGirl

These are the sorority ranks in as of right now in my opinion.

Top:

ZETA (this is the top sorority on this campus. They constantly get the prettiest girls. They have a lot of blondes)

Middle:

DZ ( this sorority surprised me last recruitment. A lot of the girls rushing were stuck between Zeta and DZ. Also keep in mind that this sorority is only 2 years old on campus)

Phi Mu (Phi Mu has been considered a top sorority on campus along with zeta but I think that after last pledge class, that went down.)

ASA ( suuuuuper nice girls but don't party or really socialize with fraternities. They are by far the nicest girls though)

Bottom:

SK ( these girls are just simply weird. They have a few good girls but I can probably count all the good girls in one hand)

Honorable Mention:

AXO ( just got colonized and have a solid group of girls. We shall see what happens in September when they recruit for the first time... This will determine their rank)

Posted By: SororityGirl
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Student   

I agree with everything on this besides the Phi Mu- the new PC definitely brought a lot more partiers in, but the girls are cute and pretty friendly. ASA description is spot on.

By: Student

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.