facebook

All You Need to Know about Alpha Phi

by: yep

Yep its true. Surface stuff is all that matters in certain organizations. APhi is one of those groups that has institutionalized discrimination based solely on the surface/looks. A full explanation of how recruitment works at APhi can be found here for those that are interested - just remove the spaces in the internet address. My advice is to RUN DON'T WALK from this group who sets women back 400 years! h t t p s : / / do cs . go o gl e . c om /d ocu ment / d / 1 J Q f u I A0 lx 5P Hf3V FDhQ 8 ST nR1Q W pMNI0 G7Z6x ths hRM / e dit

Posted By: yep
Post Reply Report
Page 3 of 3
#21  by: @bruh   

Wym? Why wouldn’t they have? That’s exactly what an Aphi would write. Hello? Defense?

By: @bruh
by: LolAug 3, 2020 12:44:41 PM

I’m cackling

By: Lol
#22  by: yet   

Bumping this great thread YET AGAIN as every time I run into it I get even more angry!

PLEASE LET's CANCEL APhi ASAP!

We don't need these super shady ladies at Purdue as they add zero value to our community.

No Values at APhi and they add NO Value.

None. Nada. Zilch. Zero. Zip.

By: yet
by: ButAug 15, 2020 12:36:48 AM

Getting rid of them would just mean kappa or chi o will become the new aphi. As far as their values and overall appearance.

By: But
by: yet2Aug 17, 2020 11:51:37 PM

IDK, Kappa and XO are very different IMO vs the shady ladies of APhi...

I think the rankings should have Kappa/XO as 'top' and APhi all the way at the bottom as they should be CANCELLED!

Wonder also if PiPhi, Theta and DG shouldn't be bumped up too particularly in light of the cancellation of APhi??????

By: yet2
by: nikAug 18, 2020 9:51:33 PM

Wait, I thought we voted to CANCEL APHI???? Are they still here? I know they aren't relevant but our community doesn't need their recruitment policies. I heard they have hidden people watching the zoom calls and these people are responsible for 'ranking' each person. Who needs them? Purdue doesn't IMO.

By: nik
#23  by: ?   

All I’m seeing is a doc that is not about Purdue APhi and also isn’t “evidence” that can support that Purdue APhi does the same thing.

By: ?
by: @ phiAug 30, 2020 9:53:07 AM

I’ll make this short and sweet because you clearly don’t have a brighter bulb than I do 😎. Recruitment policies and mandates are different for chapters within the national organization. APhi at University of Arizona is hugely popular but APhi Purdue is way less popular. Their nationals gives them some different recruitment stuff obviously because it’s more competitive than Purdue.

By: @ phi
by: LameAug 31, 2020 9:49:23 AM

just scroll through who they follow on insta.... so many PNMs and panhel couldn’t care less

By: Lame
by: EmbarrassingSep 1, 2020 8:44:14 AM

@Lame House instagrams and there members are allowed to follow PNMs on social media this year. Get involved and learn more before commenting about other houses recruitment🤓

By: Embarrassing

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.