facebook

kappa alpha theta discussion

by: GR Administrator

Kappa Alpha Theta sorority chapter comments at University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: Good One   

HA!!! Yoiu really think the presidenet will waste his time and energy on such a lame site.Last comment is coming from a bratty sorority!!!!

By: Good One
#12  by: yes   

it is the thetas afraid that they won't saty in the top spot/ I wonder where they got the court order. Wow Talk about deperate girls. Just face the fact that no one likes that house. why ddo you think it is only posted on here. Its like "don't say anything bad about us" even though they are doing it to everyone else..Funny

By: yes
#13  by: Poor Theta's   

one really bad rush.. and everyone hate's them. BE NICE EVERYONE

By: Poor Theta's
#14  by: Bystander   

Way to remove my awesome comment

By: Bystander
#15  by: @Emailtrace   

TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

pwntznewbs derpherpnerp durrhurr

By: @Emailtrace
#16  by: girly girl   

I thought they were super nice girls. They were my 2nd choice going through rush. I chose Chi O instead because they were just the most genuine, funny, and random girls that I had met on campus. The Thetas were super sweet too though.

By: girly girl
#17  by: greek truth   

16s are cool as hell, pretty too - from somebody that actually knows them

By: greek truth
#18  by: sororitysororitysorority   

im in a different house but honestly ive met plenty of nice girls in this house and from what i can tell there's no more or less stuk-up girls than there are in any other house. with pledge classes of 50+ girls you're bound to get a few girls who suck.

By: sororitysororitysorority
#19  by: @greek truth   

you think their 16's are pretty..?? yikes worst thetas in awhile

By: @greek truth
#20  by: truetrue   

NOT the house to join. mean girls who think they are the best. i prefer the other queen houses DG and Tri delt

By: truetrue
by: @aboveJul 29, 2013 10:00:03 PM

REALLY?! DG over Theta?? Get real... At least Thetas don't publicly have royal bar crawls flaunting that they're on top.

By: @above
by: 12343Jul 29, 2013 10:40:46 PM

obviously you're not in any of them, otherwise you wouldn't be saying that.

By: 12343

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.