facebook

kappa alpha theta discussion

by: GR Administrator

Kappa Alpha Theta sorority chapter comments at University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Stealth   

Oh, and lay off the tanning. Some of y'all look orange on Facebook.

By: Stealth
#2  by: i think   

they are nice girls individually, but if you see a group of them you can just tell how much they love themselves. pretty but stuck up.

By: i think
#3  by: what a   

bunch of losers and insecure plastics

By: what a
#4  by: really   

they asked me back several times I put them at bottom of my lisst thought they were B-I...ches

By: really
#5  by: crazy   

could you imagine spending all of your time thinking about this s--t. Let them 5 themselves to death...who cares...We all know who and what they represent, and none of us want to be that!I feel sorry for their 15's they did not know what they were getting into....Robots

By: crazy
#6  by: truth2013   

My l;ittle sis was told she had to go on and rank 5's for this house.

By: truth2013
#7  by: I    

know girls that did the same thing. Their is a certain type of girl that wants to be among these people and it is not a good thing.

By: I
#8  by: lots of bitterness   

from the girls that didn't get bids...unreal

By: lots of bitterness
#9  by: sorry   

I dropped you!

By: sorry
#10  by: Email trace   

Warning, the president was called by a big time alum and they are now tracing all derogatory comments, especially the rankings from oct 12th and 13th. You need to all start worrying about your parents finding out and getting written up for conduct. Naive college kids remember big brother is always watching you and nothing on the internet is safe

By: Email trace

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.