facebook

we have located a troll

by: Troll Buster

Most people have wondered about the hater comments posted on this site. Especially the ones directed at G Phi, which most people like fine. We've solved the puzzle! She's definitely a troll. The clue was in her "GPhi is crazy by Lost their marbles." She refers to comments about GPhis in Oklahoma.

I looked at their site and it's the very same girl. She's basically illiterate which makes sense that she probably doesn't even go here. She's just on our site and Oklahoma's site trying to cause trouble. I'm glad it's not anyone at Illinois. I hope the new girls realize that we're all good friends here and the troll doesn't represent UIUC!

Posted By: Troll Buster
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 3
#11  by: HELLO   

Gphi for sure. So transparent.

By: HELLO
#12  by: @ above   

You are just ludicrous

By: @ above
#13  by: Agree   

Way to go to the overly long paragraphs
Look it's the GPhi maniac that writes a thousand paragraphs every post
The troll is the GPhi wordy girl

By: Agree
#14  by: Haha   

Wordy girl is back!!

By: Haha
by: aboveAug 24, 2014 12:01:26 AM

Troll

By: above
#15  by: @ above   

Gphi troll, wordy girl, defensive girl, Story telling girl, Pretending to be a guy girl, Pretending there is a troll girl. UGh ..........................sick stuff

#16  by: If Gphi   

Is on some mission to bring up itself and tear down all other houses, then why are there so many negative comments on the Gphi sorority page? If that was the mission of its girls, wouldn't there be a bunch of self promoting posts there, rather than the usual crying by some other people about what self promoters they are? And why is there thread after thread here ripping on GPhi and putting up fake rankings with Gphi lower than its traditional top 5? Gphi was and is one of the better thought of houses, and they have had top GPA for the past 3 semesters to boot. The obsession some people have with this house is sad and is purely driven out of some ridiculous fear that GPhi will overtake their house in some fictitious ranking. The fact that some people here spend so much energy ripping on Gphi shows just how popular that sorority is. This board just can't stop talking about them. Like being a movie star, I guess Gphi should worry when everybody stops talking about them.

By: If Gphi
by: trueAug 25, 2014 9:13:07 PM

I'd say that 90% of the comments on here are written by the same person. And the comments on the OU site really do seem to be written by the same person. It makes me wonder why anyone would spend this amount of time being a troll. Waste of time in my book.

By: true
#17  by: @ above   

Why dont they just drop the whole thing and everyone will forget about it. Funny how they are always bragging about how smart they are. This is not smart.

#18  by: ?   

Somebody's got a real hardon for GPhi. Looks like things are changin at the top and somebody doesn't like it much.

By: ?
by: yeahAug 27, 2014 1:27:34 AM

true - weird and true

By: yeah
by: HahaAug 27, 2014 1:54:06 PM

Nice try GPhi
No one has a hard on for you
They just cannot stand all your self love and acting like you are top tier

By: Haha
#19  by: @ above    

Well, The catty girls in their catty houses like to go on the attack right before rush to try to ruin others reputation. I feel sorry for their sisters.

#20  by: Yes   

Stay in your middle tier GPhi and stop bashing other houses

By: Yes

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.