facebook

we have located a troll

by: Troll Buster

Most people have wondered about the hater comments posted on this site. Especially the ones directed at G Phi, which most people like fine. We've solved the puzzle! She's definitely a troll. The clue was in her "GPhi is crazy by Lost their marbles." She refers to comments about GPhis in Oklahoma.

I looked at their site and it's the very same girl. She's basically illiterate which makes sense that she probably doesn't even go here. She's just on our site and Oklahoma's site trying to cause trouble. I'm glad it's not anyone at Illinois. I hope the new girls realize that we're all good friends here and the troll doesn't represent UIUC!

Posted By: Troll Buster
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 3
#1  by: incredible   

I'm glad it was discovered during work week so when Sept 5 comes around pnms won't have to read all these hateful comments.

By: incredible
by: CrayZNov 16, 2018 2:32:34 PM

Some of the stuff on here is bonkers

By: CrayZ
#2  by: yup   

I think anyone reading this site realizes that it is just one or two sad individuals, and that their comments make zero difference in our opinion of any particular sorority.

They are behind their keyboard thinking they are swaying public opinion, whereas most of us just pass up those topics and hope that poor person gets some help.

By: yup
#3  by: No   

No GPhi gets picked on at Oklahoma and illinois because they are a mid tier house that pretends to be top tier at Oklahoma and at Illinois
They also bash the houses above them relentlessly
Nice fake post so it looks like GPhi is innocent

By: No
#4  by: ^^^^   

Really so the negative stuff written about GPhi is a troll
But the horrible comments about XO APhi DG and DDD are all valid
So basically ripping those houses was fine, but any comment about GPhi means it is some rando internet troll
GPhi you are so obvious. We all notice how you didn't say a word about any of the other awful things said being a troll just GPhi.
GPhi get a life and do something else

By: ^^^^
#5  by: Agree   

Seriously GPhi is hated at Oklahoma because every year they go on a rampage putting their house in the top tier and then pulling out one of the actual top tier houses and going after them with hateful vengeance.
This year GPhi at Oklahoma took a sledge hammer to XO and made up some terrible things. XO got a beautiful pledge class and GPhi dropped below AXO and DG after all their nonsense. So GPhi better knock it off here. It is obviously a GPhi alum who trolls greek rank trying to make it seem like her house is the best everywhere

By: Agree
by: TrueAug 22, 2014 2:44:03 PM

True that GPhi at Oklahoma kept ranking herself with the top tier of Theta Kappa Pi Phi DDD and trying to take XO's spot.
Those 5 have been the best at OU forever. GPhi was mid tier there but rumor has it dropped below the mid tier houses to the bottom tier this year. So stop hurting your house

By: True
#6  by: @ all of you above   

What I would like to know is what every happened to " the Guy that confessed " These girls are grasping at straws yet again because they don't want anyone knowing about their bad behavior.

By: @ all of you above
#7  by: No   

It's GPhi and now they are using the troll to explain away their bad behavior
Maybe stop with all the bashing and constantly ranking yourself as top tier and we won't think its GPhi

By: No
#8  by: @ troll   

It's so funny the desperate measures that gphi goes through to make people believe that they are normal. It all makes them look even that more crazy.

By: @ troll
#9  by: Troll or a phi    

I think the troll is an a phi

By: Troll or a phi
#10  by: Nope   

It's a Gphi that is trying to back peddle because they understand how much damage they have caused to themselves/

By: Nope

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.