facebook

rec letters needed???

by:    

hiii im an incoming out of state freshman that wants to rush. i have heard different things about rec letters and if its important to get one for each sorority at u of i? i would like to make sure im doing as much as i can to make up for the fact that I’m out of state thankssssss

Posted By: freshman
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

UIUC rush is way more relaxed than like something more extreme such as Bama rush so rec letters arent looked for as much just be chill

By: yuh

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

u dont need a letter chill

By: rushgod69
#3by:    

recent oos alum and rushed as a sophomore. you don’t need recs, i didn’t have any and was just fine. this is not bama rush like someone said. there are houses that tend to recruit based on location or certain extracurricular activities, but that won’t make or break your experience. it’s cliché, but you’ll end up where you’re meant to be. all you need is a positive attitude and open mind, and you should have a great rush experience! good luck!

By: alum

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.