facebook

what sorority has genuine people and is a good time?

by: yup

I’m rushing and i want a sorority that i can just have a good time with and i can make friends in that isn’t fake. plz help

Posted By: yup
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: frat view   

pi phi and adpi are both really good options

By: frat view
#12  by: love   

So many sororitys have good genuine girls totally theta kd aphi and pi phi have such sweeties

By: love
by: Bro Aug 22, 2019 11:34:57 AM

Broooo theta kd and aphi literally score girls based on how far apart their eyes are. That’s not genuine lmao. Pi phi is great tho! However they are on probation and can’t do pre games this semester so that’s worth noting

By: Bro
#13  by: Greek   

Aphi kd chi o dg are all top to upper houses that have actual genuine girls

By: Greek
by: Just NoAug 22, 2019 10:01:47 PM

Do you even go to school here?

By: Just No
#14  by: Go greek   

aopi, axd, pi phi, adpi

By: Go greek
by: YesAug 27, 2019 3:47:52 PM

Agree...and I’m not even in one of these houses!

By: Yes
#15  by: Too House   

I am a Sophmore in a top house and after having gone through work week with my “sisters” and knowing now how harsh they are going to get when ranking PNMs solely on looks and money I can honestly say I wish I would have pledged a house with more genuine girls. Lesson learned. Not looking forward to recruitment. Let the judging begin!

By: Too House
by: That's roughSep 2, 2019 10:40:12 PM

I'm so sorry, that's definitely going to be hard. I know that's what I was worried about going into my first year or recruitment, but my chapter really stresses /not/ basing our recruitment on appearance/wealth. You should try and take the initiative (if not this year, but in later years) to try and make a change at your chapter!

By: That's rough

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.