facebook

what sorority has genuine people and is a good time?

by: yup

I’m rushing and i want a sorority that i can just have a good time with and i can make friends in that isn’t fake. plz help

Posted By: yup
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Guy   

Chi Omega

By: Guy
#2  by: Yeah   

Chi o, adpi, pi phi, aopi

By: Yeah
#3  by: sorority girl   

any of them!

By: sorority girl
#4  by: Truth   

Pi Phi, ADPi, AXiiD and XO

By: Truth
#5  by: Agree   

I am in a "top house" but have friends in all of the other top houses and especially in Pi Phi, AXD and XO. (I don't really get a good vibe from the ADP girls but I don't know any really well).

What I wish I would have know going in to rush was how much my house would pressure me to look a certain way, act a certain way, party with only certain frats, have only greek friends, etc.. It is all in the (sometimes fake) spirit of promoting the sorority but it is exhausting and causes so much drama, hurt feelings and shame.

My friends in these other houses are still pretty and popular but have fun hanging out with their sisters, frats and friends without any drama or judgment.

If I had to do it over again I would have chosen differently. Who ever posted this has the right idea! Good luck at rush!

By: Agree
by: AdpiAug 15, 2019 5:57:12 PM

Don’t drag us just bc u don’t know us thx

By: Adpi
by: sister Aug 20, 2019 9:46:00 AM

i am guessing you are a Theta. i heard Thetas have so much pressure and no sisterhood. sorry. i'm sure you have found your peeps.

By: sister
by: sister Aug 20, 2019 9:46:24 AM

i am guessing you are a Theta. i heard Thetas have so much pressure and no sisterhood. sorry. i'm sure you have found your peeps.

By: sister
#6  by: M   

Why is everyone saying Chi O lmfao they trolling

By: M
by: AdpiAug 15, 2019 11:19:01 PM

literally every single xo girl I’ve met is sooo sweet and respectful and they just wanna get good grades n find their sisters

By: Adpi
#7  by: Brains and Beauty . . .   

The following tops houses ALSO have the highest GPAs based on Spring 2019 grades:

DG
XO
GPhiB
Pi Phi
ADPi

Just an FYI. With the exception of DG and GPhiBeta (who I would not describe as genuine (sorry, not sorry!), you may find your future sisters at XO, Pi Phi or ADPi! Just a suggestion.

By: Brains and Beauty . . .
by: @BandBAug 22, 2019 1:29:24 AM

I would describe all those ouses as genuine, maybe with the exception of DG but that's based on a group that are seniors now so maybe the younger ones are better

By: @BandB
#8  by: Yeah   

I know girls in XO, Pi Phi, AGD, and AXD who are all super sweet and are genuine people and say the same for their sororities.

By: Yeah
#9  by: Agree   

Sorry ADPi . . . I think you give off a weird vibe as well.

By: Agree
#10  by: Yo   

Tridelt, gphi, dg, theta, and axo all literally rate girls on how pretty they are, how rich they “seem”, not on the quality of conversation or how nice they are. Their “sisterhood” isn’t real. It’s just a bunch of shallow and petty girls who bond over their obsession with being perceived as better than everyone else.

By: Yo

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.