facebook

spring sorority rush

by: Hopefull

Do any decent sorority houses do spring rush?

Posted By: Hopefull
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: Spring Rush   

AGD and down do spring rush. (AD PI, AGD, AOPI, ect.)

Houses that dont:
APhi, Theta, Dg, DDD, XO, GPhi

Occasionally: AXO, KD, hold spring rush but aren't this year

By: Spring Rush
#12  by: comment by   

Well, I think it's more of a function of the size of the house. XO is the smallest house on campus, and every year a bunch of sophomores cant even live in the house because there is not enough room. They don't do spring rush ever, because they are so small. A bigger and higher-tiered house might do spring rush if they happen to have more room, more room than the fall quota would allow.

By: comment by
#13  by: Once again   

AGD and Adpi are not doing spring rush. An Agd did not write that post because it is not true. I know for a fact neither one of these houses is doing it.

By: Once again
#14  by: @unknown    

i heard that alpha sigs was doing atius with aopi

By: @unknown
#15  by: Do Not Let   

Those top houses fool you. They do, do spring rush they just keep it on the down low.

By: Do Not Let
#16  by: Haha^^   

They do not do spring rush... It would be well known if they did cause girls would recieve bids from them.

By: Haha^^
#17  by: o.k so   

what do they do when numbers are low? I know for a fact that they have been. DOnt act like people don't drop from top houses because I know people that have. I have also heard from good sources that they pretend like they dont COB when they do. Just like they pretend like they dont snap bid when they do. Lets face it they have their little problems just like everyone else. That is why our school is considered such a joke with that absurd label of " Queen "

By: o.k so

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.