facebook

parties

by: Txst18

Can girls that are rushing go to fraternity rush parties, or will that make us look bad?

Posted By: Txst18
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: txst   

Active panhellenic members are not not allowed at rush parties so they will not personally see you there. But keep in mind that fraternity members may have girlfriends/friends in chapters that they will talk to. I loved the rush parties as a freshman honestly, and you won't be able to go once you are in a sorority. If you must go just make sure you are carrying yourself in a very classy manor (the way you dress, and act) and always keep in mind that we don't have a huge greek community, everything gets around.

By: txst
#2  by: ^^   

Uhhhh girls who are rushing always come out to our rush parties. Not even that, but active members of chapters always come out too. Yeah there's a dumb pan rule but NOONE follows that. The OP must be a gamma phi. My advice, go to the rush parties. No fraternity member is going to try to get you in trouble at all. And neither are the sorority girls who wil be at the same rush even you are.

By: ^^
#3  by: Lol   

Actually a lot of active members follow the panhellenic rule seeing as their chapter will be fined if they do so.

By: Lol
#4  by: ?   

So if you see actives at rush parties is it okay to talk to them? Or will they be judging me for being there in the first place?

By: ?
#5  by: No   

If an active member talks to you at a rush party you should report it to a panhellenic officer because that is consider dirty rushing and is not allowed during rush week!
I suggest you not go because the active members will be watching your every move

By: No
#6  by: ^^   

I went to one last night and saw multiple actives but I didn't talk to them. My concern is that they won't give me a bid or will cut me because I was at a rush party.

By: ^^
by: TxstAug 20, 2014 7:01:29 PM

You will not get cut because you ATTENDED a rush party. You may get cut if you attended a rush party and were acting in an unclassy manor.

By: Txst
#7  by: @5   

"i suggest you report them"

you are a joke

By: @5

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.