facebook

the truth about wealth about smu

by: top tier bish

Reply with your knowledge and observations of the lifestyles of wealthy girls at smu. Do not reply with rude remarks or ignore the question. Greekrank has been boring lately so let's spice things up ladies.

Posted By: top tier bish
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 4
#11  by: Bruh   

Girls here be looking like Barbie with that 2 hour makeup ritual every morning. They go on vacation but spend over half their time putting on makeup to take the best pictures and post on social media. Squeaky sorority voice everywhere. Sheesh just talk normally, y’all don’t have to curl and drag every word y’all say. To sum it up, Objectively hot but subjectively a potato looking.

By: Bruh
#12  by: Bruh   

Girls here be looking like Barbie with that 2 hour makeup ritual every morning. They go on vacation but spend over half their time putting on makeup to take the best pictures and post on social media. Squeaky sorority voice everywhere. Sheesh just talk normally, y’all don’t have to curl and drag every word y’all say. To sum it up, Objectively hot but subjectively a potato looking.

By: Bruh
#13  by: okokokok   

😽😽😽😽😽

By: okokokok
#14  by: K.   

I wanted to reply to this post because I would like to clear the air. Full disclosure, I admit that I guess I would fit anyone’s definition of well off. I grew up on the UES of New York City with nannies, chefs, cleaners and all that hoopla. My dad runs a very successful hedge fund and my mom is a mover and shaker on the charity circuit. Our family did the New Years at our place in Aspen, Spring Break at our place in St. Barths and summer at our house on Mt. Desert Island, Maine. When I started SMU, I wanted a fancy car to take with me and I wanted my parents to buy me a townhouse to live in. Instead, I got a Prius anplace in the dorms. In other words, there can be big money at SMU. The poor guy who almost got taken out by the blonde in the BMW got up and personal with it. But that’s the new money you’re looking at. The people with real money don’t spend their time trying to impress people at college! The only people who know about my home life are a few of my sisters and my freshman year roomies snd they Gould give two s—-s!

By: K.
by: K.Feb 10, 2020 2:03:36 PM

Don’t look at the girls with LV bags and think they’re all that. Everybody and their mother carries a Neverfull tote these days. Real money carries Bottega Veneta, which is harder to spot because it doesn’t have tacky monograms all over it. I swear, I’m embarrassed for those folks.

by: @in pkt Feb 28, 2020 6:51:56 AM

There's literally no one from the UES in PKT or even at smu period. Thanks @in pkt for clearing the air. Please continue to fill this thread with gems my love <33333.

By: @in pkt
by: in pktFeb 28, 2020 4:15:47 PM

^^ I try haha. Someone really needed to clear everything up with all of these blatant lies girl...

By: in pkt
by: heyMar 2, 2020 6:15:48 PM

@in pkt that Upper East Side fraud deleted your reply lol.

By: hey
by: in pktMar 14, 2020 7:26:44 PM

bc she knows it true lol hahaha

#15  by: Old Money   

Actually, I prefer Prada, but who’s looking, it’s a tiny symbol and cheapest is $5,000 a tote.

By: Old Money
by: K.Feb 11, 2020 7:54:13 PM

Wow, they’ve gotten expensive. Remember the Prada backpacks everyone carried in high school? They were, what, under 2k?

by: in pktFeb 27, 2020 1:55:03 PM

this is such a blatant lie! You can get a prada tote for way less than that, probably $1,500! And other bags for way less. The nylon bags aren’t and weren’t ever 2k.

#16  by: secret sister   

personally I go to Sam Moon! Got me some diamond earrings for 5.00 and a Bottega dupe for 20.00!

By: secret sister
#17  by: Rkkrt   

The Chinese are the real flex at this school. One literally drives a lambo with his name in letters on the side of it in chinese letters

By: Rkkrt
#18  by: :)   

🤩🤩🤩🤩

By: :)
#19  by: 💗💗💗💗   

🦋🦋🦋🦋

By: 💗💗💗💗
#20  by: Look    

I drive a Range Rover, go to Maine for half the summer and Europe for the other half, I’ve never had a job. And I could probably buy you all out. Yes I’m in sae. I’m from Boston.

By: Look
by: sigma nu til i sigma dieFeb 16, 2020 11:54:35 AM

will you help fund our new $20 mansion. we can even have a joint mixer with kappa once its over

By: sigma nu til i sigma die
by: LolFeb 18, 2020 3:24:06 AM

Lmao there isn’t one sae from Boston and very few from the northeast or west coast

By: Lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.