facebook

what are the top 5 sororities?

by: freshie

Just out of curiosity, what are the top five sororities on campus and which ones should freshmen going through recruitment keep an eye on? Thanks you guys!

Posted By: freshie
Post Reply Report
Page 3 of 3
#21  by: Go Greek!    

Based on who people like (not actual rankings but these could be the rankings after this year)
Phi mu
Zeta
Azd
Sigma
KD

By: Go Greek!
#22  by: Uhm   

Uhm no. No way has/will AZD pass Sigma this year. AZD is solid at 4 and won't move. Rankings are easily

Phi Mu
Zeta
Sigma
AZD
KD

.....then delta, sig kap, AOPi. AXO.

By: Uhm
by: YeaDec 17, 2013 1:25:19 AM

Yes but I will never understand how KD is consistently ranked fifth when they were so bottom last year. Their PC last year is no where near azd or the top three. They are still clumped in with tri delt and sigma kappa.

By: Yea
#23  by: k   

^ ok phi mu

By: k
#24  by: Hmm   

Yeah I think the top 4 are pretty clear and #5 gets fuzzy. I'd say Delta has the edge over KD. They're more stable and organized. They're reputation is formed while KD is still new, which is good and bad. So I believe it's ZTA, Phi Mu, Sigma, and AXiD. Then I'd put Delta before KD.

And to the comment above, I really don't think anyone is a contender to the top three.
I mean, AXiD is a great organization but they still are behind Sigma and that won't change for a few more years. The top three are solid and AXiD has just managed to separate themselves from KD and Delta. They still aren't challenging the top three

By: Hmm
by: ReDec 19, 2013 9:52:47 AM

Agreed re: KD- If your national office is still helping with your recruitment because your still new, then you don't deserve to be in the top 5.

Re: AZD- they are solid at no. 4. They won't pass Sigma unless Sigma really messes up during recruitment- which is unlikely. The AZDs that I know like being in that 4th spot, top of the middle tier isn't a bad place to be.

By: Re
#25  by: ya ok   

everyone stop fooling yourself. KD has made a huge mark this year, not to say they should be anywhere near top tier, but they have made a huge impression in terms of their presence in school. i never see people with 110 percent pins for tri delt and i always see them for KD. they may not be close to top tier yet or even AZD, but they for sure are above the other sororities just in terms of they are all friendly and actually look like they enjoy being part of their sorority.

the only people that come on this website are people who thinking that by posting anonymously it will all of a sudden change their sororities reputation. look around our campus and you can clearly see everything you need to about the sororities.

By: ya ok
by: truthDec 19, 2013 2:46:07 PM

yea kd has made a big presence and moved up a lot which is probably why so many people have a lot to say about them because they are so new and have done so good and it would be insane to think that everyone that says theyre top five is just them posting over and over

By: truth
by: exactlyDec 19, 2013 3:20:49 PM

I don't think a whole sorority would feel that compelled to have convince an entire website already built on a bunch of skewed ideas that they've risen. And besides, they have made their presence known. I think Delta is still a little above them, but that's just because they've been around longer.

Look at how each sorority interacts with each other on campus and other organizations and how big they involved with their philanthropies. That's what's the most important.

By: exactly
#26  by: Yaaa   

If it's only KDs saying their number 5 then I guess only KDs are posting, which I know for a fact isn't the case. Look, who really cares the top 5? Lets just so top 4, which we know is ZTA, phi mu, sigma, and azd. Then the next two, delta and kd, are neck and neck so who really cares? Both organizations are wonderful. I know great girls in each one, and all the girls I know from delta and KD really don't care what people are saying about them. So why are people complaining? Lets just say they're tied and move on.

Zeta
Phi Mu
Sigma

AZD

Delta/Kappa Delta

Sigma Kappa
AOII
AXO

And I think that's pretty accurate based on the people I've talked to.

By: Yaaa
by: YesDec 19, 2013 5:50:48 PM

100% agree.

By: Yes

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.