facebook

what are the top 5 sororities?

by: freshie

Just out of curiosity, what are the top five sororities on campus and which ones should freshmen going through recruitment keep an eye on? Thanks you guys!

Posted By: freshie
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 3
#1  by: hmmm   

Depends on who you ask. I'd say top four are solidly ZTA, Phi Mu, Sigma, and Azd. In my opinion 5 is either Delta or KD. Like I said, it all varies on personal opinion.

By: hmmm
#2  by: jahcrew   

All the sororities are good. Don't just look at the perceived top 5, which are zta, sigma, phi mu, azd, and then delta, sk, and kd would be in the number 5 seat.

By: jahcrew
#3  by: Agreed   

I totally agree. It's hard not to get caught up in the idea of being in a "top tier" sorority, but try your best just to not think about that. That's how you'll find the sorority that'll make you most happy. That being said, I would rank zta, phi mu, sigma, azd, delta/kd.

All organizations have something different to offer. You'll find the one that offers you exactly what you need.

By: Agreed
#4  by: be you   

this year rankings are changing and definitely look out for zeta phi mu sigma azd and kappa delta. there definitely the ones to look out for this rush. azd and kd are really moving up this year fast so freshman keep an eye out

By: be you
#5  by: the   

the top mid tiers are really close sisterhoodwise. the top tiers aren't nearly as close but hard to get into because of their "top tier" status for being easy and hooking up with multiple frat guys in one night when theyre drunk.

By: the
#6  by: Wellllll   

If you look at all of the recent posts this year the top five are...
1 zeta
2 phi mu
3 tri sigma
4 azd
5 kd

By: Wellllll
#7  by: 1234   

I mean I agree with the person above for the most part. I just personally think KD and Delta both deserve the #5 spot.

By: 1234
#8  by: knees   

I agree with the person above. I think Delta the fact that Delta has been on campus longer and has participated in more than 1 formal recruitment makes it in the number 5 spot. But KD is a close 2.

By: knees
by: um.Nov 19, 2013 9:53:19 PM

kd has had more than one formal recruitment and theyve just been getting really good pledge classes that have pushed them up it happens

By: um.
#9  by: ya   

Yeah the top three are obviously, without a doubt, 1) zeta 2) phi mu 3) sigma. I think azd has definitely solidified their number 4 spot. But like mentioned, KD is still super new and hasn't fully developed. That makes them a great organization for freshmen to look out for, but at the same time, it's hard to put them over Delta who is more developed. So like the previous comment, I'd put delta as 5 and KD as 6. Sigma Kappa would probably be 7, then aopi, then axo.

By: ya
by: WellNov 10, 2013 11:02:55 PM

Stop it delta

By: Well
by: factsNov 11, 2013 7:46:33 AM

Just because one post ranks an organization higher than what you think it should be, doesn't mean the poster is affiliated with that organization. Come on, then every single one of these posts would be by zetas.

With that said, I do agree with this poster. KD is great. It started above axo and has moved past aoii and sigma kappa real quickly. But the way I see it is that it still needs a few more recruitments until its really top five. Don't get me wrong, it's definitely neck and neck with Delta, I just feel like Delta has more of a foundation and has had time to prove itself more.

By: facts
by: hahahNov 19, 2013 9:53:55 PM

dont freak out delta

By: hahah
#10  by: ...   

defintely zta/phimu/sigma/azd/kd. GO RECRUITEMENT!

By: ...

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.