facebook

2020-2021 Elon Sororities

by: In ur interest

This is purely a Public Service Announcement for all the freshmen ladies coming to Elon. There is a definite hierarchy and it is listed below. Good luck in Rush

Big 3:
Phi Mu, Zeta, Sigma
(If they think you fit, you will be offered a bid and you will accept it)

Middle:
AXID, AOII, SK, Delta
(You will take a bid from one of these because you didn’t get a Big 3 bid)

Lower Middle:
AXO, KD
(Hey, you’re a member of a Greek Sorority)

Posted By: In ur interest
Post Reply Report
Page 6 of 13
#51  by: Top 2 NOT Big 3   

Top Tiers look for social, styli$h/attractive, smart to a degree, and rich. They want the whole package.

Borderline Top Tiers (AXiD and Delta) look for smart, involved, social, and pretty. Their sisters have better grades and more involvement than the Top 2.

Phi Mu, wherever you want to rank them, looks for rich, attractive (lot of tan "blondes") and any girl that the Top 2 are looking at.

The easiest path to a sorority is to already know the sisters or get to know them early. They are always watching you freshmen.

Here's my tip for Rush. Really try and dress better and present your best self. Don't stress, just try. People who tell you to be yourself are setting you up for failure. Try to give yourself the best options and you have input in this process.

By: Top 2 NOT Big 3
by: Uh noJul 6, 2020 4:53:58 AM

Who r u kidding??? There is no such thing as “bOrDER lInE tOp’. It goes:
Big 3 then middle tier then bottom tier. That’s the way its been for 100 years and it will continue to be like this. I sense desperate delta in u girl.

By: Uh no
#52  by: Yep, it’s BIG 3   

Wow, over a thousand likes, OP got it right for sure. Take my upvote BIG 3

By: Yep, it’s BIG 3
by: OkayJul 6, 2020 10:51:42 AM

This thread has 3,026 views and 1,026 thumbs up. That's fake news. Thanks for pointing it out Big 3 Phi Mu troll.
No one at Elon cares about this site like that. You faked up the numbers.

Let's look at other threads below:

"unbiased sorority ranks!"
900 Views 28 Thumbs Up

"Only relevant fraternities"
701 Views and 13 Thumbs Up

"Frats!!!! For real tho"
1421 Views and 17 Thumbs Up

Out of all the views, no one bothers to give thumbs up like the Phi Mu Fakers in this thread. Sooooo pathetic.

By: Okay
#53  by: Okay   

(Double post, because they will try to have it removed.)

This thread has 3,026 views and 1,026 thumbs up. That's fake news. Thanks for pointing it out Big 3 Phi Mu troll.
No one at Elon cares about this site like that. You faked up the numbers.

Let's look at other threads below:

"unbiased sorority ranks!"
900 Views 28 Thumbs Up

"Only relevant fraternities"
701 Views and 13 Thumbs Up

"Frats!!!! For real tho"
1421 Views and 17 Thumbs Up

Out of all the views, no one bothers to give thumbs up like the Phi Mu Fakers in this thread. Sooooo pathetic.

By: Okay
by: LalaJul 6, 2020 6:20:08 PM

El Tres Grande. No, it’s not a Starbucks drink. It is name of the top tier sororities at Elon...en espanol muchacha;)).

By: Lala
#54  by: Question    

I have read on here that the Big 3 have over a 100 history at Elon. How long have the other sororities been on campus?

By: Question
by: Ur answer Jul 9, 2020 7:27:57 PM

The Big 3 sororities all have 100 year histories and tradition at Elon. Most of the other groups do not have any tradition here over 20 years, many less than 10 years. Many girls on here try to build their own org up by trying to tear down others.

By: Ur answer
by: RethinkJul 9, 2020 9:49:27 PM

Five oldest sororities with the most history at Elon are sigma (1970) zeta (1971) phi Mu (1971) aoii (1987) and axid (1993). If you care about legacy go for these orgs in this order.

By: Rethink
by: TruthJul 10, 2020 4:56:29 AM

That's why some of the boosters on this site sound like such 100 year OLD ladies.

100 years ago people had slaves and women could not vote. People who think things will never change will get swept away with the tide.

By: Truth
by: So FakeJul 15, 2020 9:20:11 AM

Hey @Question, you forgot to put "years" in "over a 100 history at Elon".

Good thing you... I mean @Ur answer quickly responded by saying "100 year histories"...
You're so fake and transparent. Look how little you matter.

By: So Fake
#55  by: Top House   

This post has received a tremendous amount of views from interested potential new members and deserves their careful attention. OP is simply providing you facts without the fluff ladies.

By: Top House
#56  by: Neon    

Take a Big 3 bump xoxo;)

By: Neon
#57  by: NY NY   

Should I be reaching out to girls in the Big 3 to let them know I’m interested? I mean like following them on IG.

By: NY NY
by: Big Apple Jul 19, 2020 5:34:39 AM

Yes, you should follow the sororities you are interested in. The Big 3 are exclusive and very selective but if you have all the ‘it’ factors checked I can see you receiving a bid from at least one of them.

By: Big Apple
#58  by: hahaha   

NY NY,

You're fake as F. Thanks Phi Mu for continuing the nonsense that you are top tier or that you are in the Big Three. If there was a Big Three it would not be Phi Mu in it.

Wait for Delta to get slammed by some old woman formerly in Phi Mu.

By: hahaha
#59  by: NoVa girl   

Are the Big 3 having formal rush?

By: NoVa girl
by: Top HouseJul 26, 2020 8:34:19 PM

The Big 3 will follow all Elon University guidelines with regards to sorority rush. It seems everything is subject to change but one thing is consistent & will not change; the BIG 3 is meet all these challenges and overcome through the will and efforts of our active members and alumni support systems. See you at rush!! Xoxo;))

By: Top House
#60  by: lol   

There is no Big 3. Phi Mu is not on the same level as Sigma and Zeta.

There can be a "Mid 3" with Phi Mu, Delta and AXiD

By: lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.