facebook

2020-2021 Elon Sororities

by: In ur interest

This is purely a Public Service Announcement for all the freshmen ladies coming to Elon. There is a definite hierarchy and it is listed below. Good luck in Rush

Big 3:
Phi Mu, Zeta, Sigma
(If they think you fit, you will be offered a bid and you will accept it)

Middle:
AXID, AOII, SK, Delta
(You will take a bid from one of these because you didn’t get a Big 3 bid)

Lower Middle:
AXO, KD
(Hey, you’re a member of a Greek Sorority)

Posted By: In ur interest
Post Reply Report
Page 13 of 13
#121  by: yo   

Delta does not compare to Phi Mu. You're really sad, Delta. Look at this thread. The people have spoken. Phi Mu is top of Elon.

By: yo
#122  by: Top House   

Hmmmm, isn’t it interesting how the more people claim something has changed the more it simply remains the same? The middle tier has shifted. The mindless assertions of ‘Delta is now top tier’ have been silenced. Great recruitment ladies and enjoy your new homes. As I close this thread and ease into alumna status just remember, The Big 3 will always be at the top of the PH at Elon.

By: Top House
#123  by: Senior   

Hey Top House,

Can you take your ancient boomer BS somewhere else? You're so old and sad. Phi Mu is not in the same class as Sigma or Zeta. In fact, I would say AXiD has jumped them like Delta had in the past.

Phi Mu brings bottom tier game to recruitment year after year. They rely on their name, but only you old wrinkled nobodies remember when they were on top of Elon.

By: Senior
#124  by: lol   

Delta has moved down to bottom tier for ‘21/22....of course Big 3 is the Big 3. Love you guys!!!

By: lol
#125  by: Haha   

Anything is better than Kappa Delta. Period.

By: Haha
by: Jeep girlzJul 20, 2021 8:22:14 PM

Drop the kappa from your statement and you’re all good.

By: Jeep girlz
#126  by: Audi   

This rank is almost right but Delta has dropped to the bottom.

By: Audi
#127  by: Kensley   

I swear everything looks the same but something is off. Can someone tell me the difference from last year to this year?

By: Kensley
#128  by: haha   

Big 3...

Tell me you're old without telling me you're old.

By: haha
#129  by: Omg   

So much hate on here. Why is sigma so intimidated? They are constant tryna to prove themselves. Insecure girls who hate. Not a good look. Do better

By: Omg

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.