facebook

2020-2021 Elon Sororities

by: In ur interest

This is purely a Public Service Announcement for all the freshmen ladies coming to Elon. There is a definite hierarchy and it is listed below. Good luck in Rush

Big 3:
Phi Mu, Zeta, Sigma
(If they think you fit, you will be offered a bid and you will accept it)

Middle:
AXID, AOII, SK, Delta
(You will take a bid from one of these because you didn’t get a Big 3 bid)

Lower Middle:
AXO, KD
(Hey, you’re a member of a Greek Sorority)

Posted By: In ur interest
Post Reply Report
Page 5 of 13
#41  by: PNM Freshman   

I think Phi Mu the bestest. I really use my head and Phi Mu the one for me. I am freshman at Elon next year.

Really... smh.

By: PNM Freshman
by: what?Jun 4, 2020 1:49:00 PM

Is English your second language? If so, great! You seem to have the basic ideas correct, continue to work on your grammar and sentence structure. Good Luck!

By: what?
#42  by: Hehehe   

Bump delta to the bottom tier. Everyone is talking about their desperate attempt to climb up, turns out it’s a really bad look. In the end it simply moved them behind SK.

By: Hehehe
by: So trueJun 10, 2020 5:59:27 AM

So true, they belong in the bottom. SK has over taken them

By: So true
#43  by: Rush MD   

Based on 100 years of Elon Sorority history, The Big 3 are just that. No one will be moving into or out of The Big 3. Some people on this site fail are salty about this fact.

By: Rush MD
by: N2b3Jun 12, 2020 9:16:27 PM

As an excited incoming freshman, take my upvote:). #chazbaby

By: N2b3
by: hi ya'llJun 15, 2020 9:52:57 AM

What exactly are the Big 3 Sororities looking for in a PNM? Thnks!

By: hi ya'll
#44  by: My opinion    

Back to the top;)

By: My opinion
by: AlisonJun 18, 2020 12:13:56 AM

That's as stupid as "First" comments on youtube.
Why do you artificially push this opinion rank to the top?
This site is infested with sad liars that think it matters. This is not 2008. Social media has made the fake spin on this site just a big joke.

By: Alison
#45  by: Real talk   

Better to live one day as a lion than 1000 years as a sheep. Let’s Go!

By: Real talk
#46  by: Serious question    

I’ve talked to a few people and I’m getting different answers. If I am a Big 3 legacy but from another school will this still help me during recruitment ?

By: Serious question
by: Big 3Jun 29, 2020 7:20:25 AM

While your legacy is a plus it is in no way a guaranteed bid but the Big 3 sororities will take your legacy status into consideration. My advice is to be the best version of yourself and embrace the process. If one of the Big 3 see you as someone that will contribute too and benefit from their sisterhood you will be offered a bid. Good Luck!

By: Big 3
#47  by: Blah Blah Big 3   

There is no such thing as a Big 3 at Elon anymore.

There are only 2 top sororities here, but you should look for the sorority that you best fit in, because it's not likely you will make it in those 2 based on probability.

By: Blah Blah Big 3
by: Yeah okJun 29, 2020 12:08:50 PM

You must be a climate change denier also. There are facts and undeniable facts and obviously you know neither.

By: Yeah ok
#48  by: @Yeah ok   

@Yeah ok

When your ego and entitlement is so huge that you call your opinions undeniable facts. You don't address that there are only 2 elite sororities at Elon - Sigma and Zeta. And you try to muddy the waters with climate change talk.

You're an amateur.

By: @Yeah ok
#49  by: Big 3   

Accurate post, trust the process. (Disclaimer: anyone who tells u different is lying to you and themselves).

By: Big 3
by: ???Jul 2, 2020 7:18:07 PM

Delta has no history a Elon. Why would they try convince PNMs they are part of the BIG 3? Is that why everyone calls them desperate?

By: ???
by: YesJul 2, 2020 7:27:49 PM

^^^
That’s why they are called Desperate Delta. A few girls that did not get Big 3 bids are seriously sad and hive minded others...’we are b3, we r b3’. Girls who don’t get BIG 3 will be better off in SK

By: Yes
#50  by: Whtzthaanswer?   

As someone ask previously: What exactly are the Big 3 Sororities looking for in a PNM? Thnks!

By: Whtzthaanswer?

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.