facebook

spring rush

by: J.S.

Now that the first spring rush is behind us, how does everyone think it went? What was quota and did all four houses make quota? How many girls went thru? I've seen Insta shots of KD, Theta and Zeta pledge classes, guessing about 9 was quota? Wondering how do active chapters view a girl who gets a bid and declines it?

Posted By: J.S.
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: Actual LOL   

really theta... just really. Cool it. It doesn't make you look good. I know how many of you are really sweet girls and its just this small minority trying to say hurtful things. We aren't going to hang out with you all if you're turning into that sorority that bashes other girls

By: Actual LOL
#12  by: gdi    

How do you know it was a theta that was writing all this stuff, plus no one was bashing anyone on here!! just making observations about the current state of greek life here at wofford. Plus the most good stuff is being said about zeta on here (which is true, they're a great sorority)... why are people assuming? As someone who is not involved the most in greek life, I would say that I see ZTA/KD/Theta as being the most well respected girls groups on campus all of them are good and pretty similar in my opinion, but I am under the impression that tri delta does not really care that much about being a "top house" like the others do, which I respect. Its what is the best fit for everyone. Go terriers.

By: gdi
#13  by: local zta alum    

just out of curiosity, why did so many girls pick theta over KD this year? I was surprised at some of the pledges. Both are really great groups at wofford, I had friends in both when I was a student, I am just curious!!

By: local zta alum
#14  by: kk    

Observations about here:
Zeta- most social group by far here and the most sought after during rush. Very fun loving group.
Theta- great group here, sweet and down to earth girls! You can or can't always tell who is a theta but all around they have a really good rep here. Diverse group
KD- stereotypical wofford girls, very well liked too! everyone in KD seems to be very nice. Very diverse too.
Tridelt- new here and still growing

By: kk
#15  by: My taken   

KD-diverse, friendly, really good girls, agree that they're sterotypical wofford girls. Changing a LOT right now though, getting more "granola"/ less of a party group but not bad at all! Love the KDs.
Theta- a little less flashy than KD but the two are similar. again another really good sorority at wofford. Awesome pledge class this spring! Girls here are confident in a good way too.
Zeta- most social group on campus for sure. Parties very hard but they work hard on their philanthropy too. Fun group that takes their group seriously. Some very strong personalities in ZTA too though. Lots of athletes!
Tridelt-don't know much about them but I'm sure they've got good qualities!

By: My taken
#16  by: Obviously    

Going off this year alone, KA and pike are top two for boys followed by sae then kappa sig. For girls its a 3 way tie between ZTa, Kd, and theta. All 3 have good qualities, all 3 of these houses mix with the 4 groups I listed above. Hopefully one day tridelt will compete but for now those 3 are the tops here.

By: Obviously
#17  by: LRW 0000999   

My take
THETA- stuck up and lame
Zta- fake
KD- intimidating
tridelt- weird

tbh if i were a girl id be a vdi

By: LRW 0000999
#18  by: okok    

Seta is the blonde party girls/ popular in high school, Theta has a lot of really mature girls, and and KD is kind of a mix of both.

By: okok
#19  by: current senior    

I think that one thing we can all agree on is that the fraternities and sororities here are changing right now and most of the "ratings" on the site are inaccurate. I mean yeah theres a big 3 with the sororities and a big 3 (with a 4th possibly joining the rankings) with fraternities and thats all that matters. There are 3 equally strong sororities here and with pike and probably soon kappa sig, students will have plenty of good choices. GO terriers.

By: current senior

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.