facebook

sorority comments

by: GR Administrator

Depauw University - DU General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 7 of 7
#61  by: DPU Student   

Hooray for GREEK UNITY! Its sick that so many people make lists of the sorority rankings. Every house is filled with beautiful intelligent women and there is no way I could ever believe someone that says since Im in a certain house that I am a loser. Greek Life is all about finding a place where you feel comfortable, and every house is filled with a great bunch of women who are real sisters. Stop scaring the freshman away from places they could really be happy. If you see this comment please remember that we are all DePauw students and we shouldn't need ranking systems to make ourselves feel better! Let's just accept each other and build a better campus.

By: DPU Student
#62  by: Monon   

Give 'em Hell

Keep the Bell

By: Monon
#63  by: bahaha   

I love how pi phi and theta have the most ranks or should I say self ranks. Wow, it's not obvious at all who comes on here and cares about these petty "ratings". If you want to know how the houses really are, go find out for yourself. This site is messed up.

By: bahaha
#64  by: Panhell sis   

On the 12th day of Christmas DePauw gave to me... 12 final papers, 11 frats a frating, 10 cups of coffee, 9 arrows shooting, 8 keys a clicking, 7 Lyres of strumming, 6 kites a flying, 5 Maaarrvin's Ruuuns. 4 ivy leaves, 3 golden anchors, 2 hours crying, and a Library full of stressed out greeks.

By: Panhell sis
#65  by: freshman   

Okay what i don't get is why no one is in relationships at this school....trust me i love just hooking up with guys but i want a relationship once in a while.. doesn't anyone else?! we need to change this!

By: freshman
#66  by: futuretiger   

What sorority is the most fun and parties a lot! But also is mostly respected?! I love to have fun and go crazy so what sorority would fit me best?

By: futuretiger
#67  by: re: futuretiger   

if you want to find a house that you truly fit into dont read this website.

By: re: futuretiger
#68  by: guurl   

Wherever you go, go where you feel at home. Don't go for appearances. Go for the place where you know you are going to be supported in the worst of times. Rush is the worst process ever. It pits women against each other. Houses bid on women like animals. But when it comes down to it, the house you end up in is your home.

By: guurl

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.