facebook

sorority comments

by: GR Administrator

Depauw University - DU General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 6 of 7
#51  by: dumb   

this website is actually so dumb. everyone has their own opinions on the greek houses and we're never all gonna agree. stop waisting your time trying to make your sororities ratings go up and go out and party

By: dumb
#52  by: stud   

1. pi phi
2. alpha phi
3. kappa
4. theta
5. axo
6.dg

By: stud
#53  by: DUH   

Theta
Alpha Phi
Pi Phi
Kappa
and the others......

By: DUH
#54  by: yall are pansies   

Seriously? The only people on here bashing each other are Thetas and Pi Phis. Are you really that petty and shallow that you give a rat's ass about what people say on this website? That's ridiculous.

By: yall are pansies
#55  by: ..   

pi phi number one

then the rest

By: ..
#56  by: hahahahahaha   

heard pi phi had bed bugs. that's hilarious.

By: hahahahahaha
#57  by: a pi phi   

yes we have bad bugs. they are actually all over campus and we were generous enough to allow this to go public so other sororities do not get infected. its a serious problem in greencastle so you better watch for bites to..

on a personal note, our house has done everything we can to show greek unity and have friends in almost every house so it is pretty low of you girls to make a joke of it or laugh at us. we would be helping you out if things were reversed. please rethink the content you post because saying that is not onyl shady but speaks of you and whatever house ur in which is very sad.

if anyone has any concern please contact us we'd be happy to show you what the bites look like, ect

By: a pi phi
#58  by: Spread some love   

With Greek Week coming up, I just thought it was time to spread some Panhell love. Good Luck to everyone!

To the Alpha Phis- Tigerstock was fabulous! Aaaand I'm so proud of what your chapter does for heart disease.

KATs- Bark-BQ so cute! And I see what you did there with the play on words, very very witty.

DGs- Delta Jamma! Awesome, and the bands were amazing! And I wasn't the only one who thought so, judging by the look of the crowd.

KKGs- Can't wait for the Fashion show, I know it will be spectacular this year!

Pi Phis- I know you had a mishap with the house, but I thought you handled the situation with maturity and class.

AXO- I think it's wonderful that you volunteer every week. keep up the good work!

To everyone- Good Luck with Greek Week! I can't wait to see everyone supporting each other!

By: Spread some love
#59  by: Love   

Panhell sis!

By: Love
#60  by: Real rankings   

this rank has pretty much stayed this way for years...

Theta
Alpha Phi
Pi Phi

and the rest...

By: Real rankings

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.