facebook

what are the real sorority rankings here?

by: Haylie

What are the real sorority rankings here? Top tier? Mid Tier? Bottom Tier?

Posted By: Haylie
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: SFSUSoph   

All groups have great things that they offer every member. I would say they are:

1 - AGD
2 - A Phi
3 - Phi Sig
4 - DKS
5 - Beta Pi
6 - Locals

By: SFSUSoph
#2  by: sfstate   

agreed ^

By: sfstate
#3  by: sfsuSENIOR!   

UPDATE for 2013 - 2014 !

1. Alpha Gamma Delta
2. Alpha Phi
3. Phi Sigma Sigma
4. Beta Phi
5. Zeta Phi Beta
6. Delta Kappa Sigma
7. Sigma Gamma Rho
8. Sigma Omicron Pi
9. Lambda Chi Mu
10. Other locals (ex. Kappa Psi Epsilon & Phi Gamma Chi)

By: sfsuSENIOR!
by: GreekFeb 15, 2014 1:32:45 PM

Agreed but phi sig is def going up the ranks while aphi goes down

By: Greek
#4  by: sanfranstate   

Agreeing with "sfsusenior" and "greek":

Panhellenic wise ---
#1 is AGD
#2 will be Phi Sig
#3 is gonna be A Phi

By: sanfranstate
#5  by: #sochi2014   

Here’s my opinion:

1- AGD. Best on campus totally agreed.

2- PhiSig. Stop being superficial guys. AGD is best because they’re the whole package (most of the time - we all have those few girls though). I think PhiSig comes second because while they’re not as conventionally pretty as some of the girls in Alpha Gamma Delta and Alpha Phi. They still can hold their own with really cute, sweet girls. Honestly, PhiSig just has less blondes and more diversity. That’s pretty much it. They’re also very kind and it looks like they all genuinely care about each other. Which (last I checked) is one of the biggest parts of being in a sorority. Is just loving your sisters and being happy, which it seems PhiSigs have.

3- APhi. They’ve just fallen downhill after seeing their recruits after 2012 & 2013. But I hear about drama that goes on and they’re getting more and more ratchet. Every time I go to a mixed greek party there’s literally ALWAYS an APhi that is throwing up or crying somewhere. I don’t want to be mean though. Alpha Phi definitely has some pretty girls, and one of my favorite greeks is in Alpha Phi! I just know for a fact they don’t have as strong of a sisterhood as PhiSig and to me that’s what gives PhiSig the number two spot.

All in all, I seriously like all sororities on campus. All have good and bad.

By: #sochi2014
#6  by: gogreek   

From my personal point of view of which national sorority is better

1. Alpha Gamma Delta
2. Phi Sigma Sigma
3. Alpha Phi

Phi Sigma Sigma honestly seen around on campus to be more presentable and less ratchet than Alpha Phi, they represent their letters well and with more class. But Alpha Gamma Delta tops them all because their girls seem to have it together the most, pretty/smart girls who are active on campus and all around social butterfly. I have friends from all 3 sororities but if I were to join one, I would prefer Alpha Gamma Delta and honestly who wouldn't?

By: gogreek
#7  by: gurlz   

1. AGD
2. Aphi
3. PhiSig

Don't eff with the original ranking. AGD will always have the most typical blondes, Aphi will never truly be the "top house", and PhiSig was never considered a real sorority.

By: gurlz
by: hmm..Jun 9, 2014 7:36:46 PM

change is inevitable sweetie, just deal with it.

By: hmm..
#8  by: sf   

real talk as of 2014-

AGD is top house, I don't see that changing any time soon. They keep it pretty damn classy.
APhi is second, even though they're ranked third here. They're pickier during rush than PhiSig and they act like they're top so people think they are. They're ranked low because they have such a bad rep.
PhiSig is third because they're not that picky about who they extend bids to. Makes them seem less prestigious, if that makes sense. They're ranked well here because they're a nice group of girls, but on campus their known for being lower tier because they're not the typical sorority group. Chill girls, but unless they get pickier about who they give bids to, they're not going to move up.

By: sf
#9  by: <3   

These rankings are so petty and rude. Obviously everyone thinks that their sorority is the best, as they should. Every sorority is different and has something unique that they can offer. Who cares about rankings or what other people think? Join whatever sorority that you feel the most connected to and that you feel will give you the best experience for YOU. It's not nice or classy to put other sororities down... so keep that in mind!

By: <3
#10  by: sfsu    

Alpha phi
AGD
Phi Sig

By: sfsu
by: JJul 14, 2014 3:02:53 PM

you must be from A phi to think that A phi is #1 hahaha

By: J

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.