facebook

kappa kappa gamma discussion

by: GR Administrator

Kappa Kappa Gamma sorority chapter comments at University of Kentucky - UK

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 5 of 5
#41  by: kkg   

they have the best sisterhood at uk and they're one of the classiest overall sororities. they're the best to hang out with!! <3

By: kkg
#42  by: classy   

kappas truly are the classiest girls overall. im a sophomore and im hoping to join this year!!

By: classy
#43  by: RE:   

KKGs arent classy at all. Please dont let the large amount of Kappas on this site trick you and give you false impressions

By: RE:
#44  by: kkg   

no they actually ARE. just because you have it out for them doesnt mean you should just outright lie. i've been at uk for three years now and anyone would tell you that they are one of the classiest on campus.

#45  by: Who?   

I wouldn't know if they are classy or not bc no one knows them... And their house is a mile away from the rest of the sororities. If they did more on campus people may know who they are and actually think they are good

By: Who?
#46  by: house   

they have the best house! its so gorgeous and not just a brick rectangle! plus since they arent in sorority circle they avoid so much DRAMA

By: house
#47  by: kkg   

cute & smart

#48  by: truth   

Funny how they claim to have nice, sweet and classy girls that dont give a crap about ranks yet they are clearly the ones on here the most! And if you all have such a good sister why dont you all spend least time on here and more time with each other doing REAL LIFE things. You all make me sick and give sororities such bad names! Shameful

By: truth
#49  by: Kkg   

The person below is salty about something.. Kappa is really laid back, smart, and classy.

By: Kkg
#50  by: Love   

I love kappa! I wanted to be one during rush and they are still some of my favorite girls on campus! Thank y'all for being so friendly and classy!! Great Greek women representation!

By: Love

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.