Kappa Kappa Gamma sorority chapter comments at University of Kentucky - UK

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 3 of 5
#21  by: house   

they hands down have the best sorority house

By: house
#22  by: false    

These rankings are so messed up. Kappa is DEFIN in the Bottom Teir. Don't kid yourselves KKG!

By: false
#23  by: Lol   

Kappa is not anywhere near the bottom tier. They're smart, classy, beautiful, and a widely respected chapter at UK! My kappa friends are awesome and never have anything bad to say about other sororities, unlike some people...

By: Lol
#24  by: Kkg   

Honestly I wish I had joined kappa.. I joined a dif one and ended up dropping because they were too crazy and had a really low gpa. I hang out with kappas from my dorm and they're really classy and fun! Plus they have the best house!

By: Kkg
#25  by: Pretty   

Kkg has the best house!! It's gorgeous!

By: Pretty
#26  by: Owls   

I love kkg because we share the same mascot! :) kkg is really chill and smart! Some are sporty and some a preppy but they have a strong sisterhood and a fabulous house

By: Owls
#27  by: Kappa   

Klassy kappas!

By: Kappa
#28  by: Kkg   

Sooo pretty and cool! Very chill and open to new people and stuff

By: Kkg
#29  by: WTH   

HAHAH look at these KAPPAS trying sooo hard to start this "Klassy Kappa" crap!

By: WTH
#30  by: Lol   

As already said before, Klassy Kappas is like a nation wide slogan of kappas. It's not anything they're trying to start. I just showed your comment to my best friend, who's in kkg, and she just laughed.

By: Lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.