facebook

sorority comments

by: GR Administrator

University of Kentucky - UK General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 125
#11  by: lkjdef   

These comments are degrading to women and stupid...people should really get a life if they have nothing better to do than say negative things about sororities!

By: lkjdef
#12  by: EX   

i think pi phis are not only beautiful, fun to be around, CLASSY (unlike some who pretend to be), and genuinely good girls

By: EX
#13  by: heyy   

I am not a member of the greek system, but I have been looking into it and I have tons of friends in tri-delt, chi-o, Pi Phi, ADPi and theta. They are obviously the best sororities on campus. The girls I have met from Pi Phi are the friendliest tho, I have not met a mean one yet. I look forward to rush this year!

By: heyy
#14  by: kim   

as a none greek member...i find it funny that there are comments bashing pi phi, when they seem to be the only soroity that is on every ones mind, seems to me that it is obvious that they must be the best bc everyone is always talking about them. pi phi always stands out and ive never met a pi phi who wasnt nice.

By: kim
#15  by: ....   

who has ever even heard of a 4 year probation, nobody. you should look at their social calendar for 2008

By: ....
#16  by: stop   

we need to be supporting each other as a greek community...stop with all the negative comments about each other.. it just makes it more ok for non-greeks to bash us if we are doing it to ourselves

By: stop
#17  by: troubled   

I understand now why my parents want me to stay away from sororities....this sounds like high school

By: troubled
#18  by: Colonelfan   

I am a tridelta from the class of 1981, the time when The trideltas (and thetas) truly ruled the campus. I have stayed in touch with the greek system at UK and they are a great group of women. All of this bashing makes me so sad because Kentucky girls are some of the prettiest girls in the nation. Everyone knows it too! So to the GDI's and potential rushees, know that as long as you're at UK, you cannot go wrong.

By: Colonelfan
#19  by: Gospel Truth   

Alex Garcia rules. If Garcia didn't like baseball it would not be America's pastime. In fact, I heard Garcia threw the first no hitter back around the turn of the century. Which brings me to my next point: Alex Garcia is timeless.

By: Gospel Truth
#20  by: here it is   

Tier 1:
Chi O
Pi Phi
ADPi
Theta
Tri-Delt

Tier 2:
DG
DZ
KKG
AGD

Tier 3:
AOPi
EK

By: here it is

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.