facebook

sorority comments

by: GR Administrator

University of Kentucky - UK General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 125 of 125
#1241  by: Honest   

The eff should even care. Im in a sorority and I am soooo tired of hearing about these ranks! It gives the girls in "top" sororities reason to be bittys and makes the girls in "lower" sororities question how they feel about there sorority. Do you think it is going to matter when you are getting a job and you walk in for the interview and say excuse me sir, I was a ____at UK. Top tier yo. Give me the job! NO. ITS NOT. So just love your sisterhood and be happy. If you are so absorbed in the rank system, go back to high school and pick your lunch table out again more carefully this time because you must have sat at an insecure bittys one!!!

By: Honest
#1242  by: Guest   

Well, you're at UK. Can't expect much.

By: Guest
#1243  by: Preach it!!   

Repeating this post bc it's so so true!!

The eff should even care. Im in a sorority and I am soooo tired of hearing about these ranks! It gives the girls in "top" sororities reason to be bittys and makes the girls in "lower" sororities question how they feel about there sorority. Do you think it is going to matter when you are getting a job and you walk in for the interview and say excuse me sir, I was a ____at UK. Top tier yo. Give me the job! NO. ITS NOT. So just love your sisterhood and be happy. If you are so absorbed in the rank system, go back to high school and pick your lunch table out again more carefully this time because you must have sat at an insecure bittys one!!!

By: Preach it!!
#1244  by: rankrankrank   

(no particular order)
top: ddd, theta, adpi
top middle: chio dg piphi
bottom middle: dz aphi kkg
bottom: phimu aopi kd

By: rankrankrank
by: ?Oct 1, 2012 7:17:15 PM

Were you in greek life like 3 years ago and now you are just a loser putting together this rank!? .. FACT IS... greek life on UK campus is changing and if what use to be "top tiers" like DDD, ADPi and Theta dont realize they will suck worse than Sigma Kappa did! Girls coming in want sisterhood & down to earth girls to call them sisters. Not the prettiest, smartest or most polish chapter. I think we can see that from the last 2 recruitment!

By: ?
by: GSPOct 18, 2012 3:27:32 PM

Uhh... do we go to the same school? Because that is not an accurate rank for UK at all.

By: GSP
#1245  by: aopi   

why is aopi always at the bottom? they did great during recruitment, but they never participate in anything nor do they make an effort to be heard on campus. like what is this?

By: aopi
#1246  by: infoseeker   

does every pledge have a 3.0?

By: infoseeker
#1247  by: spring rush   

im rushing in the spring and i need some advice. From what i have heard and what i have seen, tri delt, adpi, and chi o are the best. Really hope i get a bid from one of them!!!

By: spring rush
#1248  by: RE: spring rush   

Spring and fall recruitment are different at UK. Fall is formal, while spring is informal and not all of the sororities participate. I'm not trying to burst your bubble but just letting you know before you go and get disappointed. If you're really trying to get a bid from one of those sororities, I'd wait until fall recruitment. They don't usually do spring. Also if you're only wanting to be in one of those sororities because you heard they're the best, please don't go with that instinct. Whether a sorority is the best or not doesn't matter on that resume when you're outside of college. Go with the sorority you feel like you'd fit in with the most or where you feel "at home" the most, go try out spring recruitment and see how it goes. If you don't like any of those, there's always fall recruitment. Good luck!

By: RE: spring rush
#1249  by: OSU-Alum   

So, are any of the 2015 ADPi pledges on here?

By: OSU-Alum

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.