facebook

sorority comments

by: GR Administrator

University of Kentucky - UK General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 125
#1  by: Pops   

PI PHI's are beeeeautiful! everyone wants to be like them!

By: Pops
#2  by: jen   

look at the scoreboard PI PHI loossa

By: jen
#3  by: y know   

pi phi and chi o are by far the best. adpi and theta are alright. kappa has definately disappeared and tridelts are stuck up.

By: y know
#4  by: Honaker   

Hey Jen,
I looked at the scoreboard & saw only that the PI PHIs are unranked. How would you know?? Are you one??

By: Honaker
#5  by: 3Delta   

I don't know where the Pi Phi craze came from but they didn't even make quota this year! The best sororities (or ones that girls want to be) are the Rose St. Triple Pack... ADPi, Tri-Delt and Chi O, after that it's Theta and the rest kinda trickle down after that. Pi Phi's are fun but definitely not the cream of the crop :)

By: 3Delta
#6  by: i know   

i most def cut pi phi my first day, i did not want to be a pi phi most def on the way down, tri delta and adpi have dirty rush, chio's are fun, kappas most def on its way up, so is dg, KD all i can say is poor KD they are trying.

By: i know
#7  by: spi   

3delta...unbiased, noted your post as promoting try-delta as "top". Pi Phi and DG are both up there, Kappa is not on the way up and you guys are not all that.

By: spi
#8  by: ya ladies   

chi os give best head on campus
EX

By: ya ladies
#9  by: DW   

All of the sororities are UK are great. Visit each to see for yourself and please disregard the other comments.

By: DW
#10  by: lkjdef   

Sororities at UK are GREAT!

By: lkjdef

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.