facebook

sororities

by: Yayyy

Is everyone getting excited for rush!? I know all the girls in my sorority are! I think this website should be more about answering question for girls who are serious about rush. So anyone have any questions that do not have to do with rankings?

Posted By: Yayyy
Post Reply Report
Page 3 of 3
#21  by: hmmm   

I'm not really sure whoever posted this is really in a sorority at UK because then she'd know we aren't allowed to call it "rush", it is sorority recruitment! Also.. its Lilly. Not Lily.

By: hmmm
#22  by: ??   

Everyone calls it rush
and sorry I am a really bad speller....
always have been always will be

By: ??
#23  by: UK   

Just be yourself! There are different kinds of people in every sorority and there will be girls you love and girls you don't so much no matter where you go. You will find a place for you with great sisters, just be open minded and while you are in each house look around and see if you can picture yourself there. I'm so excited for all these PNMs!

By: UK
#24  by: No   

She is right. If you were really in a sorority at UK, you'd know we literally are NOT allowed to refer to it as "rush". It is sorority recruitment. Welcome, ladies!

By: No

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.