facebook

sororities

by: Yayyy

Is everyone getting excited for rush!? I know all the girls in my sorority are! I think this website should be more about answering question for girls who are serious about rush. So anyone have any questions that do not have to do with rankings?

Posted By: Yayyy
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 3
#11  by: curious   

what days are sorority fraternity socials? and what are the fun days to go out?

By: curious
by: 5starfratJul 31, 2013 8:25:21 PM

anyday you want.

By: 5starfrat
#12  by: Word   

Thursday Friday Saturday. Hope your class schedule is easy thurs-fri

By: Word
#13  by: frat   

there will be parties every night after sorority recruitment is over until frat rush is over

By: frat
by: 5starfratJul 31, 2013 8:26:01 PM

girls can't drink during recruitment mayoface.

By: 5starfrat
#14  by: yippee   

I LOVE RECRUITMENT. CANT WAIT TO SEE ALL OF YOU. and for the sophomores out there don't be nervous, I rushed as a sophomore and got into a great sorority. You just need to have a great personality and show that you want to be a part of something bigger than yourself and you want to be involved in every way possibe

By: yippee
#15  by: ???   

anyone know how many girls are rushing this year? and how many will join?

By: ???
by: SweetiePieAug 12, 2013 3:31:33 PM

1500. A large chunk of those girls will drop out of the process during some part of the week. Average pledge class will be around 60-70, and there are 13 sororities. So around 800, 900?

By: SweetiePie
#16  by: Yep   

Yeah I know how many girls are rushing and how many will join! Just give me a second to pull out my crystal ball! I'll let you know!

By: Yep
#17  by: nerves   

Are guys doing this top teir ranking? I just don't believe that girls would do this to each other

By: nerves
by: wellJul 21, 2013 8:12:38 AM

Probably one of the tier rankings but trust me girls do this stuff to each other. I wish UK had a more unified Greek Life.

By: well
#18  by: Yeah   

I am sooo excited. Does wearing brands matter?

By: Yeah
by: haJul 31, 2013 8:00:27 PM

no

By: ha
by: duhJul 31, 2013 8:24:29 PM

Wear as much hollister and abercrombie as possible

By: duh
by: BDAug 10, 2013 2:18:44 PM

No. I personally think it's an obvious try-hard move. Whoever said ABF & Hollister, this isn't middle school. Lilly, Tory Burch, Kate Spade.. Now those are sorority labels.

By: BD
#19  by: Ok   

Okay!!!

By: Ok
#20  by: Morgan   

I am SOOO pumped for rush. I'm totally going to be a theta.

By: Morgan

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.