facebook

sae hate

by: Fall Rush

Ill be rushing in the fall, but I'm wondering why there is so much hate for SAE on this website?

Posted By: Fall Rush
Post Reply Report
Page 3 of 4
#21  by: Fall Rushee   

Again, this has turned into something I didn't want. Although I did get from this that I should check SAE out and talk to Hunter and make up my own mind in both him and the frat

By: Fall Rushee
#22  by: honestly   

Fall Rushee, I really hope you check out fraternities other than Delt, SAE, and Sigma Chi. Really you should check out as many as you can on preview night. You seem like a very respectable guy and I would hate to see you go somewhere where they treat their pledges like complete sh:t. There are fraternities that are well respected on campus that don't.

By: honestly
#23  by: Uh   

Ill admit Hunter has done a great job, but he didn't make SAE. It was made a long time ago

By: Uh
#24  by: Truth   

Wanted my ex to go Sigma Chi or Delt when he rushed. Ended up going SAE and I was nervous because I didn't know any of these guys since it was their first year back. They're off and on. Some parties were just okay except the jungle party it was amazing. Sigma Chi is still my favorite but regardless of what anyone says SAE is already top tier. I'd say the only reason for this is because most of their guys hung out with the SAE's from 08 and 09 who were amazing according to my sisters. Don't listen to this site though, everyone self ranks and just be patient and find out yourself when you rush. I just personally like SAE

By: Truth
#25  by: Truth   

When you get down to it, SAE has the biggest house, best alumni and most money. That's what girls like, so they will get interest from every guy who rushes. Won't be long before they are right back on top

By: Truth
by: ^^^May 25, 2013 1:13:12 PM

That mentality is exactly why SAE sucks. Most girls don't care about any of that, it's about who has the coolest guys to hang out and party with, which SAE obviously doesn't have.

By: ^^^
#26  by: what?   

For what reason do girls care at all about who has the best alumni? Also, Farmhouse is building a bigger house than SAE. Looks like Farmhouse is destined to be on top by your logic lol.

By: what?
#27  by: .   

Anything good written about SAE on this site is written by an SAE. They're pathetic. Nobody likes them and they desperately defend themselves on this website to make themselves believe they are good. SAE is middle tier currently. Don't let their self-inflated egos deceive you

By: .
#28  by: Actual Help   

If you want to find out more about SAE or any fraternity for that matter, (which I highly encourage you do) check out the UK Greek Life Website which has a list of all the recruitment chairs contact information. Don't ever take anyone's speculative views and skew your own. SAE used to dominate campus for decades and they were kicked off abruptly and for great reason. Hence, why they are hated, because there is a mixture of laughter that they aren't literally on top after two semesters, and jealousy of their reputation of an overall great first year back on campus. Great luck, check them all out next fall, and I hope you find the fraternity right for you.

By: Actual Help
#29  by: UK   

Going around saying that you have the most money is everything a fraternity man should not resemble. I'm honestly disgusted the way SAE's try to make them sound so much better than anyone else. You need to get off your high horse and get a real pledge education, because you may talk about how hard you were hazed but you barely got a month of half assed pledging while real fraternities consisting of fraternal men got it hard for 5-6 months.

By: UK
#30  by: umm..   

why would anyone rush farmhouse??? ^^

By: umm..

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.