facebook

sae hate

by: Fall Rush

Ill be rushing in the fall, but I'm wondering why there is so much hate for SAE on this website?

Posted By: Fall Rush
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 4
#11  by: AOPi   

I'm in AOPi and we love SAE. They are always gentlemen and sweet compared to other fraternities who for some reason always ignore us.

By: AOPi
#12  by: PhiMuLove   

Phi Mu has mad love for SAE. We love you guys!

By: PhiMuLove
#13  by: SAEFan   

AGD's love SAE! They are always nice and mannerly. Hunter is my SAE crush. Although most of the guys are not attractive, Hunter is amazingly hot!

By: SAEFan
#14  by: Lol   

I would be willing to bet $100 that all of the posts claiming to be sorority girls who "love SAE" are actually written by SAEs....

By: Lol
#15  by: .   

SAEFan and PhiMuLove? Haha not sure if somebody wrote that sarcastically to make fun of SAE or if an SAE actually wrote it. But it definitely wasn't a sorority girl. No sorority girl is going to post on this website under their letters. I'd be pissed if I was in one of those sororities and someone was falsifying our name. Although I don't doubt the tri delt post, tri delts WOULD be stuck up enough to say someone shouldn't go to UK if they don't think tri delt is top tier.

By: .
#16  by: Tri Delt   

We love SAE so much! They are such gentlemen and very sweet. Even though this was their first year back on campus, they have surpassed Sigma Chi, Delt and Phi Delt in only 2 semesters. Hunter is just such a great guy that he has led SAE to #1. I know it seems impossible but he is just the most wonderful guy in the world. It doesn't really matter they were all Freshmen and a few Sophomores who didn't get in a fraternity their freshman year, they have somehow assembled the best fraternity at UK. SAE forever!!!!

By: Tri Delt
#17  by: lol   

^this post is comical. Not even close to surpassing sigma chi, delt, or phi delt. Or ato. Or d sig. Or beta. Or phi sig. Might've passed kappa sig and pike though. Congrats! Great impersonation of a tri delt by the way

By: lol
#18  by: Haha   

I hope that comment by the "tri Delt" is supposed to be a joke

By: Haha
#19  by: Dude   

SAE used to be very top of UK's Greek life. However, they consist of a bunch of reject older guys and freshmen who don't know how to run a fraternity. I'll admit, some of their guys are cool, but SAE is a good 5-6 years from being considered top again. You can't say they're top because they have a huge house. Yes, their house is nice, but a fraternity full of freshmen and rejected upper clansmen without a good philanthropy cannot be considered top. The only reason Theta and Tri Delt associates with them is because they are hoping that SAE will be good again, and they want to have the relations when they are good. However, right now I'm sure they don't enjoy to hang out with a bunch of pesky wannabee fratstar freshmen. I don't hate SAE, but they're annoying

By: Dude
#20  by: yep.   

this ^ is pretty accurate. They still think they are top though, which is annoying. Rumor has it that they started up the old SAE pledging 'activities' so I would be careful of that one if I were you.

By: yep.

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.