facebook

sae hate

by: Fall Rush

Ill be rushing in the fall, but I'm wondering why there is so much hate for SAE on this website?

Posted By: Fall Rush
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 4
#1  by: This year   

I expect SAE to swap with Phi Delt after this fall. The few guys they have are better than most of Phi Delts. The three that I would definitely check out are Sigma Chi, Delt, and SAE if you're trying to join one of the best.

By: This year
#2  by: SelfRankers   

The reason you see hate for SAE is that they self-rank on this website. This year their new pledge class consisted of losers who were recruited by old alumni. Most of them did not get a bid anywhere else so they ended up at SAE. SAE has a big house, but that's really all they have going for them.

By: SelfRankers
#3  by: Creepy   

Most of the SAE's are really creepy. They literally have to beg girls to come to their parties.

By: Creepy
#4  by: FallRush   

How do you know they didn't get a bid anywhere else? How do you know they have to beg girls to come to their parties? I'm totally non biased but I have a lot of girl friends that were freshman an said they always went and loved SAE parties.... Maybe I'm wrong but sounds like you are hate them because they are better.

By: FallRush
by: CreepyMay 9, 2013 2:04:40 PM

I am a sorority girl and just finished my Freshman year at UK. I was one of the girls they begged to come to their parties. Like I said, they're creepy. There was one hot guy named Hunter and all of the others I have met are strange and awkward around girls.

By: Creepy
#5  by: Love   

Sorry but there is no way you are a sorority girl and think SAE is creepy. All of my sisters and friends in other sororities love them and treat us like women should be treated. So please stop lying about them because I have a lot of friends in SAE and can't wait to hang out in their house next year. The only thing you told the truth about is Hunter being hot

By: Love
by: NoMay 10, 2013 9:57:41 AM

I'm in a sorority and I think SAEs are creepy, including Hunter. And I went to one of their parties and will NEVER go again.

By: No
#6  by: Bottom Tier   

Fact: All of the girls in bottom tier sororities love SAE

By: Bottom Tier
#7  by: Angel   

Fact: I'm in Pi Phi and all our sophomores and juniors said our beer olympics with SAE was WAY better than theirs with Delt. Just saying....

By: Angel
#8  by: Hilarious   

Funny... other UK sorority girls disagree with you so you claim that we are guys from other fraternities. There is nothing to be jealous of. You love SAE because you're in a bottom tier sorority and these guys show you some attention. This does not change the fact that most SAE's are creepy losers. Hunter can't put the team on his back all the time.

By: Hilarious
#9  by: DDD   

I'm in Tri Delt and was at the pre game or the Delta Draft with some SAE's and they were way more fun than the other dudes girls invites. I love SAE, and if you consider my sorority "bottom tier" them you have no right to even go to UK

By: DDD
by: TruthMay 27, 2013 4:53:48 PM

^ Preach.

By: Truth
#10  by: Fall Rushee   

Well this has turned into something I didn't even ask. Ill check out SAE in the fall an decide for myself, sounds like I should talk to this Hunter guy though

By: Fall Rushee

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.