Tau Epsilon Phi - ΤΕΦ Fraternity Ratings at RU

Tau Epsilon Phi - ΤΕΦ Fraternity at Rutgers University New Brunswick - RU 57 2.96
  • Total Ratings: 57
  • Overall Average:59.2%

Information

Ratings

  • Reputation:Smart
  • Friendliness:66.6%
  • Popularity:47.8%
  • Classiness:62.8%
  • Involvement:56.8%
  • Social Life:60.8%
  • Brotherhood:65%
  • 57 Ratings
NEW!  Be notified when someone leaves a new rating! Alert Me
Page 1 of 6
Tau Epsilon Phi - ΤΕΦ Fraternity at Rutgers University New Brunswick - RU 4.5 Sorry for the loss of one of your members. Don’t listen to the lies, y’all are actually a decent frat and plenty of people pull thru to your parties
4.5
MIDDLE TIER
By: ripPosted:

Sorry for the loss of one of your members. Don’t listen to the lies, y’all are actually a decent frat and plenty of people pull thru to your parties

  • Reputation:  Social
  • Friendliness:
  • Popularity:
  • Classiness:
  • Involvement:
  • Social Life:
  • Brotherhood:
Respond Report
Tau Epsilon Phi - ΤΕΦ Fraternity at Rutgers University New Brunswick - RU 3.7 My condolences to you guys. So sorry to hear about the loss of your brother. May he rest in peace...
3.7
MIDDLE TIER
By: SorryPosted:

My condolences to you guys. So sorry to hear about the loss of your brother. May he rest in peace...

  • Reputation:  Smart
  • Friendliness:
  • Popularity:
  • Classiness:
  • Involvement:
  • Social Life:
  • Brotherhood:
Respond Report
Tau Epsilon Phi - ΤΕΦ Fraternity at Rutgers University New Brunswick - RU 1.0 I went here by accident when I was a freshman, had a girl with me and she felt creeped out. We dipped as fast as we could. When I asked some people I knew about the place, they said no one went here. Keep away from these freaks.
1.0
BOTTOM TIER
By: geekrank Posted:

I went here by accident when I was a freshman, had a girl with me and she felt creeped out. We dipped as fast as we could. When I asked some people I knew about the place, they said no one went here. Keep away from these freaks.

  • Reputation:  Smart
  • Friendliness:
  • Popularity:
  • Classiness:
  • Involvement:
  • Social Life:
  • Brotherhood:
Tau Epsilon Phi - ΤΕΦ Fraternity at Rutgers University New Brunswick - RU 1.0 How did these goobers get ranked higher than Zeta Psi and Sigma Pi? They shouldn’t even be above Sammy or FIJI. It’s a club, not a frat, and even for a club, it sucks.
1.0
BOTTOM TIER
By: laaPosted:

How did these goobers get ranked higher than Zeta Psi and Sigma Pi? They shouldn’t even be above Sammy or FIJI. It’s a club, not a frat, and even for a club, it sucks.

  • Reputation:  Social
  • Friendliness:
  • Popularity:
  • Classiness:
  • Involvement:
  • Social Life:
  • Brotherhood:
Respond Report
Tau Epsilon Phi - ΤΕΦ Fraternity at Rutgers University New Brunswick - RU 1.0 These guys are super creepy, and they’ve called the cops on other frat’s parties to get people to come fill their own. Pathetic.
1.0
BOTTOM TIER
By: Nope.Posted:

These guys are super creepy, and they’ve called the cops on other frat’s parties to get people to come fill their own. Pathetic.

  • Reputation:  Social
  • Friendliness:
  • Popularity:
  • Classiness:
  • Involvement:
  • Social Life:
  • Brotherhood:
Respond Report
↓ Posts Continued Below ↓

NEW ON GREEKRANK

Tau Epsilon Phi - ΤΕΦ Fraternity at Rutgers University New Brunswick - RU 1.0 These clowns are the campus nobodies. 90% of people don’t know who they are, and 9 out of the other 10 percent think they are weird. They don’t mix or throw down well. They’d be lucky if Sigma Kappa offered to mix with them. Total failure of a frat, absolutely bottom tier.
1.0
BOTTOM TIER
By: Who tfPosted:

These clowns are the campus nobodies. 90% of people don’t know who they are, and 9 out of the other 10 percent think they are weird. They don’t mix or throw down well. They’d be lucky if Sigma Kappa offered to mix with them. Total failure of a frat, absolutely bottom tier.

  • Reputation:  Smart
  • Friendliness:
  • Popularity:
  • Classiness:
  • Involvement:
  • Social Life:
  • Brotherhood:
Respond Report
Tau Epsilon Phi - ΤΕΦ Fraternity at Rutgers University New Brunswick - RU 4.4 These guys are somewhat small and are not that popular, but they are friendly and kind. Their parties are fun and they're chill otherwise. However, they need more mixers, more events and sorority relations.
4.4
MIDDLE TIER
By: AngiePosted:

These guys are somewhat small and are not that popular, but they are friendly and kind. Their parties are fun and they're chill otherwise. However, they need more mixers, more events and sorority relations.

Associates with:
Phi Sigma Rho Sorority

  • Reputation:  Smart
  • Friendliness:
  • Popularity:
  • Classiness:
  • Involvement:
  • Social Life:
  • Brotherhood:
Tau Epsilon Phi - ΤΕΦ Fraternity at Rutgers University New Brunswick - RU 1.0 Top 8? These guys don't even qualify for top 25 lmao. Only thing they do is throw down, haven't seen them involved anywhere else on campus, no mixers, etc.
1.0
BOTTOM TIER
By: Imma be RealPosted:

Top 8? These guys don't even qualify for top 25 lmao. Only thing they do is throw down, haven't seen them involved anywhere else on campus, no mixers, etc.

  • Reputation:  Social
  • Friendliness:
  • Popularity:
  • Classiness:
  • Involvement:
  • Social Life:
  • Brotherhood:
Respond Report
Tau Epsilon Phi - ΤΕΦ Fraternity at Rutgers University New Brunswick - RU 4.4 their house on ray is somethin else... always a banger love going here. Need to get their name out there tho p.s. why are there so much russians?
4.4
MIDDLE TIER
By: bob barchiPosted:

their house on ray is somethin else... always a banger love going here. Need to get their name out there tho p.s. why are there so much russians?

  • Reputation:  Social
  • Friendliness:
  • Popularity:
  • Classiness:
  • Involvement:
  • Social Life:
  • Brotherhood:
Respond Report
Tau Epsilon Phi - ΤΕΦ Fraternity at Rutgers University New Brunswick - RU 1.0 Who even are you guys?
1.0
BOTTOM TIER
By: WhatPosted:

Who even are you guys?

  • Reputation:  Smart
  • Friendliness:
  • Popularity:
  • Classiness:
  • Involvement:
  • Social Life:
  • Brotherhood:

YOU MAY ALSO LIKE

POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.