facebook

for all the vcu sororities

by: Panhel

Asa: very laid back and knows how to have a good time. Super sweet girls

Agd: some of the nicest girls i’ve met are in agd. I love how involved they are in theirs and other peoples philanthropies. Kindest souls without a doubt

Axid: they have a great sisterhood and they’re doing a great job reaching out to different orgs and growing their presence. Really fun group of girls

Aoii: i love how they don’t care what others think of them. They’re focused on growing their chapter and making strong connections with their sisters and that’s really cool tbh

Gphi: love how they’re so dedicated to their chapter and the effort they’re putting in to make a name for themselves on campus.

Zta: Coolest group of girls hands down. They’re really down to earth and you can tell how genuine their sisterhood is

Sigma: They have such a great sisterhood and if im being honest i’ve never met a mean sigma. Very well rounded group of girls

Phi mu: Super fun and they’re so easy to talk to. They’re really nice if you just give them a chance

Posted By: Panhel
Post Reply Report
Page 3 of 5
#21  by: bump   

Bump

By: bump
#22  by: bump   

bumppp

#23  by: bump   

bump!!!!

#24  by: Bump    

Bumpppp

By: Bump
#25  by: bump    

bump

#26  by: Bunpity bunpity    

Bumpity up

By: Bunpity bunpity
#27  by: bump it   

bump!

By: bump it
#28  by: bump   

bumppp

#29  by: bump   

bumppppp

#30  by: t   

it’s really not that serious

By: t

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.