facebook

for all the vcu sororities

by: Panhel

Asa: very laid back and knows how to have a good time. Super sweet girls

Agd: some of the nicest girls i’ve met are in agd. I love how involved they are in theirs and other peoples philanthropies. Kindest souls without a doubt

Axid: they have a great sisterhood and they’re doing a great job reaching out to different orgs and growing their presence. Really fun group of girls

Aoii: i love how they don’t care what others think of them. They’re focused on growing their chapter and making strong connections with their sisters and that’s really cool tbh

Gphi: love how they’re so dedicated to their chapter and the effort they’re putting in to make a name for themselves on campus.

Zta: Coolest group of girls hands down. They’re really down to earth and you can tell how genuine their sisterhood is

Sigma: They have such a great sisterhood and if im being honest i’ve never met a mean sigma. Very well rounded group of girls

Phi mu: Super fun and they’re so easy to talk to. They’re really nice if you just give them a chance

Posted By: Panhel
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 5
#1  by: This   

Bringing this back because the empowerment is great.

By: This
#2  by: Preach   

Let’s keep this at top

By: Preach
#3  by: Honest   

Yea I have one friend in phi mi and she’s well rounded and sweet. I rushed and got into a different chapter but I still respect them and they’re reputation is being ruined by the ignorant members in their chapter. You just have to give them a chance.

By: Honest
#4  by: Thank you   

THIS is what PNMs should be seeing (not that they should be on this site in the first place) greek life is supposed to be about growing together and uplifting one another so let’s keep the negative comments to our selves

By: Thank you
#5  by: hipnms   

look @ this

By: hipnms
by: CpcApr 4, 2020 8:24:46 PM

Bumping this

By: Cpc
#6  by: bump   

bump lol

By: bump
#7  by: Gang   

do a frat version of this

By: Gang
by: Lol noApr 6, 2020 3:39:15 PM

Tdx will still continue to suck

By: Lol no
#8  by: bump    

bump

#9  by: bump   

bump

#10  by: bump   

bump

by: ramsApr 21, 2020 2:12:48 PM

bump !!

By: rams

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.