facebook

for all the vcu sororities

by: Panhel

Asa: very laid back and knows how to have a good time. Super sweet girls

Agd: some of the nicest girls i’ve met are in agd. I love how involved they are in theirs and other peoples philanthropies. Kindest souls without a doubt

Axid: they have a great sisterhood and they’re doing a great job reaching out to different orgs and growing their presence. Really fun group of girls

Aoii: i love how they don’t care what others think of them. They’re focused on growing their chapter and making strong connections with their sisters and that’s really cool tbh

Gphi: love how they’re so dedicated to their chapter and the effort they’re putting in to make a name for themselves on campus.

Zta: Coolest group of girls hands down. They’re really down to earth and you can tell how genuine their sisterhood is

Sigma: They have such a great sisterhood and if im being honest i’ve never met a mean sigma. Very well rounded group of girls

Phi mu: Super fun and they’re so easy to talk to. They’re really nice if you just give them a chance

Posted By: Panhel
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 5
#11  by: Hey   

Bump

By: Hey
#12  by: bump   

bump

By: bump
#13  by: !!   

10/10

By: !!
#14  by: vcu   

bump!

By: vcu
#15  by: ?   

how does the rush process work

By: ?
by: SratApr 24, 2020 6:56:03 PM

You just talk to all the sororities and see which one you vibe with basically

By: Srat
#16  by: yktv   

bump it

By: yktv
#17  by: bump   

bump

By: bump
#18  by: Lmao   

Bump. \n\n\n\n\n

By: Lmao
#19  by: Please   

Let’s just always keep this at top. All the negativity here is really unnecessary. Y’all spread all this hate and then wonder why greek life is going down hill

By: Please
#20  by: Yes   

No one needs negativity right now. Bump

By: Yes

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.