by: IFC

Posted By: IFC
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Facts    

ATO/Phi Delt/Ksig(downfall)/TKE(trouble). Rest don’t matter

By: Facts
by: true Feb 3, 2021 2:24:14 PM

This is pretty accurate, kappa sig downfall from poor leadership, but TKE and ATO are on top only with TKE being in trouble for the same things every fraternity does which is have parties lol. Only difference is one of those two are petty snitches 🤦🏼‍♀️ Phi Delt though i do not see on top, they’re close but still need more work in philanthropy and relations.

By: true
#2  by: LOL   

you guys are soooo wrong, PHI DELT is on Top !!! the rest are mid tier and the ones after that are irrelavent, #RushPhiDelt

By: LOL
by: excuse me miss Feb 9, 2021 11:20:19 PM

sorry but your fav nice guys aren’t

By: excuse me miss
#3  by: hehe   

i don’t like placing anybody over anyone :/ but i’d say TKE on top and following close 2nd is ATO with Phi delt a little ways behind ATO ... TKE missed a fall pledge class i think from suspension and so ATO took their potential rushees but TKE still seems like they’re unbothered but either way yea no other fraternity really relates to TKE and ATO anymore since they throw the best parties (TKE not as much since they been ratted on so many times) but both of their philanthropies are great and TKE, well still makes 10’s of thousands of dollars for theirs in just 1 week but ATO still def has great effort in theirs as well. other fraternities as others said, aren’t even relevant, if you can’t get girls to participate in your social events or philanthropy then of course you’ll fall short guys :( TKE & ATO def have that advantage of relations. kappa sig ... idk what’s going on but they’re super cute either way hehe

By: hehe
#4  by: Bruh   

lol sigma chi is over running IFC and is just nailing these fraternities left and right with the help of their snapchat screen recording sweetheart ... y’all are wack fr. and i hear ato is snitching now too ? man oh man this sounds like a sorority beef now haha. y’all quit being petty and let’s fraternities do their thing ... sorry you guys are lame for that. Hold your own or move out the way geeds

By: Bruh
by: frFeb 5, 2021 10:02:35 PM

ifc is crawling with sigma chi and even ratted out our party out too. i feel bad for tke, they’re cool but a lot of the mid tiers and low tiers don’t like them and really try anything to get them down bad. Now ato is out for tke ? lol why is there so much beef 🤦🏾‍♂️and do they talk crap like what’s the reason you fraternities feel the need to go after another frat ? the school admin doesn’t like us either way so what’s the point lol why is there so much hate lmao

By: fr
#5  by: truth    

FIRST of all i say 1. ATO & 2. TKE.. it’s very culture based 🤦🏼‍♀️TKE and ATO have very different culture in the people they rush or the guys they attract. both have good looking guys, both have guys who have well off families, but they definitely party differently and have a different “frat aesthetic”. imo, totally subjective but i prefer tke over ato as i can’t relate to ato in their type of music, their type of hobbies they do and so that’s why you see more, id say white girls ? or very american girls go towards ato. fun guys and def have the party aspect pretty good, but tke is WILD and much more outside the box thinking when throwing parties. i feel bad they missed a semester and maybe even another one after ato or sigma chi ratted them out. If there is a difference as well tke definitely has more hookups with events and “knowing people” which is why they get Hotel free, buses free, and even formal events for the low. ATO is heavily on the come up over tke though, they’re basically the nice guys compared to tke. no clue who you can go with it depends on your taste, that is all.

By: truth
by: IFCFeb 6, 2021 12:17:51 AM

Yea tke has that “idc, we’re going to do what we want wether you’re on our side or not” and it really is ingrained into their heads how prideful and dedicated they are to their fraternity. they’ve been in multiple fights and that’s on the bs talk other fraternities say to them to which i personally say IF you’re going to say stuff to a tke and act like you’ll get away with it or do something physical to one of them ...let it be known they’re down to throw down physically. They won’t snitch and really don’t care if their parties or events get shut downn... they’re ALWAYS going to throw another one so i agree with the person up to mentioning “why even bother with them ?” if another fraternity had their party shut down that’s the LAST one they’ll have for the whole damn semester 😂 i don’t care what tke’s do but i know they don’t be bothering anyone so i don’t bother them

By: IFC
#6  by: yesss   

ato >>>> Tke ... then maybe kappa sig? lol

By: yesss
by: frFeb 13, 2021 8:35:46 AM

more like 1. ATO, TKE right behind and then phi delt a little ways behind TKE. TKE Lost a lot of potential to having great semesters last year and this year due to being ratted out on many times but should be able to recover handling things this semester and next Fall. the rest of the fraternities are eh but are doing great work 👌🏼

By: fr
#7  by: why   

Tke always has this weird rank with everyone, people say they’re the worst and people say they’re the best? bruh maybe their #1 rated #1 hated motto is somewhat true 🤣 either way, all i know is coming from a fraternity that’s close to them, tke is always messing with these ato fangirls and phi delt fan girls ... it’s inevitable that those same girls put those two frats in the friend zone .. what do these chicks do once they leave the ato or phi delt party ? head to a tke’s house lmaoooo. can’t believe y’all are even with these girls that been ran through by tke’s and kappa sigs 😂 ato and phi delt, cool and nice guys though 👍🏾

By: why
by: LmaoFeb 6, 2021 4:20:51 PM

You were on Greek at 12:30 on a Friday night...clearly no girls ended up at your crib ;)

By: Lmao
by: @ lmaoFeb 6, 2021 9:29:26 PM

sounds like you hit bed time curfew early ... check on your girl 🤞🏻😂 glad y’all love sloppy thirds. hey as long as y’all are happy huh ? ;)

By: @ lmao
#8  by: cool    

after tonight, i think tke is pretty cool. they didnt do anything outrageous but kappa sig definitely lived up to that “douche” status. but Tke’s are cool in my book 👍🏼

By: cool
by: BrosApr 7, 2021 5:10:00 PM

wow thanks for the review chief 👍🏼 🔺

By: Bros
#9  by: no clue   

not sure how to rank the frats cause everyone likes them for different reasons wether they’re nice, wether they throw great parties or have the best looking guys or the most fun it’s all up to what your vibe is because the same girls that hang with phi delt def don’t get talked to by tke but the same girls going to tke wouldn’t have fun with ato or phi delt or even the stuck up girls going to ato won’t like being out all night like tke and kappa sig and would much rather go to a bar and talk than go club. Pick your vibe and type 🙇🏼‍♀️

By: no clue
#10  by: @tke   

Im sure its just one random member with a VPN but self ranking/voting and anonymous "third person" comments might fool rushees but they aren't going to actually improve your relations.

By: @tke
by: yaFeb 9, 2021 11:08:32 PM

You could be right, but Tke being relevant isnt necessarily wrong, especially comparing them to mid and low tiers. Ato is definitely on top of Tke rn and if you say otherwise you just really like them or are in denial. Phi delt on the other hand is really coming up as well. Ksig is on edge to losing its whole org and with tke being close to them and being suspended themselves and having rumors about them passed around and getting ratted on/ Having Ifc on their asses, they could most likely fall off being suspended for multiple semesters and there goes rushee’s and a future 👋 I don’t like seeing everyone against each other from a school that’s against us as a whole but if it’s the course these Fraternities take then there’s nothing anyone can do with rumors, snitching, and jealousy of other fraternities. It is what it is

By: ya

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.