facebook

axo

by: Lol

AXO is officially on disciplinary probation. It's right on the Panhellenic website.

Posted By: Lol
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: So   

They can have mixers or date parties.... Will they do homecoming? Lip sync?

By: So
#2  by: Basically..   

Don't rush AXO unless you want to pay dues to not have any mixers or date parties.

By: Basically..
#3  by: Basically..   

Don't rush AXO unless you want to pay dues to not have any mixers or date parties.

By: Basically..
#4  by: ..    

I'm unsure where this information is coming from ^ Please don't makeup rumors about stuff you don't know about ladies. Date parties and mixers will still be happening, and after this next semester, they will return to good standings with the university. To clear up any rumors, AXO got in trouble for an off campus, un-official, un-affiliated keg race. There were both members and non-members. We all are aware how much Jimmy Cheek despises Greek life.. and although it wasn't in any way, shape, or form Greek related.. they treated it as so, which is honestly very unfortunate because Greek life does so much more good than bad. With this said, it could have been any house that could have gotten in trouble.. especially over something so small and irrelevant such as that. Lets stop trying to bring others down shall we?! Love my AXO's!

Pan Love <3

By: ..
by: noMay 12, 2015 8:28:05 PM

disciplinary probation means no social activities. How can you think mixers and date parties will still happen? Taking that away is the best way to punish a house. What else would be a punishment? Stop being so naive. They will not be allowed to host and mixers or date parties until they are off probation.

By: no
by: Disciplinary probationMay 12, 2015 10:40:52 PM

If you have actually talked to pan, you would know that this type of probation basically is just a watch. They will still be able to have mixers and date parties and formals. They can do homecoming and lip sync. I am not even in AXO so stop talking about things you don't know anything about

By: Disciplinary probation
by: Ummm...May 13, 2015 5:20:24 AM

You are way misinformed. Social probation= no mixers, date parties, etc. It is not a "watch."

By: Ummm...
by: Two posts above^^May 13, 2015 7:43:43 AM

Disciplinary probation does NOT mean "watch".... It means discipline. Shocking I know.

By: Two posts above^^
#5  by: WRONG ^   

"basically just a watch" are you kidding me? Greek life is always being watched! If you are on disciplinary probation it means no hosting any social gatherings such as mixers and/or date parties. So you think a sorority on disciplinary probation can still have mixers and date parties but the fraternities can't? Don't be stupid. If they were just "being watched" then they would do just that "watch them" not put them on probation.

By: WRONG ^

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.