facebook

be nice!

by: PhiMu

One of your members openly said that you all would definitely not take the girl who a vicious thread was started about. That is really mean, considering you probably don't even know her.

Posted By: PhiMu
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Wow!   

How rude!!! Don't assume she wants to be a PhiMu. Why would you say you don't want her if you don't even know her? This makes our rush system look extremely shallow :(!

By: Wow!
#2  by: Truthfully   

Most of the posts on this site make our greek system look shallow. It is a myth that this type of behavior stops with high school. Hopefully it is true that it is just a handful of nasty girls.

By: Truthfully
#3  by: How   

would you know you don't want someone you haven't even met?

By: How
#4  by: PhiMu   

and KD live on this site. Notice they are always one and two? It's not because everyone loves them. They love themselves! A PhiMu's comment about not taking a girl is typical. They are dirty rushers and not a very nice group of girls. They are very pretty girls but very rude.

By: PhiMu
by: I agreeJun 18, 2014 8:49:27 AM

I would rather be in my "middle" tier house then be caught up in their drama to be "top." Get over yourselves, girls.

By: I agree
#5  by: Duh   

And this is talking about breana which she is fr hendersonville where many phi mus are from. Chances are they know here.

By: Duh
by: To DuhJun 18, 2014 10:14:05 AM

Just goes to show how shallow and classless you are to post this. Regardless, it is ridiculous to post this stuff about anybody on this site. I could care less if PhiMus know her or not. Oh, and I forgot that PhiMu is one of the clicky houses who take girls from only a certain area.

By: To Duh
by: Oh, yeahJun 18, 2014 10:30:11 AM

I forgot you all are from the same place. No wonder your house is like high school all over again.

By: Oh, yeah
#6  by: Shame   

on you for prejudging!

By: Shame
#7  by: So   

I think it's safe to say that PhiMu is very judgmental.

By: So
#8  by: They   

have made themselves look ridiculous the past two days.

By: They
#9  by: Their   

last thread on tiers is the most ridiculous, conceited thing I have never seen in my life. No wonder I was unimpressed with them at Pan Preview.

By: Their
by: Ok...Jun 18, 2014 1:32:45 PM

Calm down. If you've only been to Pan Preview and looked on this website you really aren't qualified to make any kind of judgements about chapters yet.

Not trying to hate...I agree with your assessment, but I think Phi Mu should get a fair shot with you during recruitment just like everyone else.

By: Ok...
by: FairJun 19, 2014 9:33:15 AM

shot? They don't seem to give PNM's one so why should I?

By: Fair
by: WellJun 19, 2014 10:39:36 AM

Because if you don't then you're just like them...

By: Well
#10  by: Shocked   

I can't believe Phi Mu would be so blatantly rude! I guess it's just typical behavior for them though..

By: Shocked
by: YeahJun 18, 2014 6:27:05 PM

pretty much.

By: Yeah

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.