facebook

kd

by: JC

I always thought I wanted to be a KD until my friend said they fine you if you're caught wearing your block letters and no makeup. I am kid of a no frills girl and was wondering if this is true for all the houses.

Posted By: JC
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 3
#1  by: That   

Sounds strange. Any chapter you join will want you to look your best when you wear your letters but to fine you is very extreme

By: That
by: I thinkJun 15, 2014 5:40:41 PM

that's a bit harsh.

By: I think
#2  by: No,   

my house does not require makeup.

By: No,
by: HaJun 15, 2014 5:43:04 PM

Really? So your recruitment chair doesn't require you to wear make up during rounds? I find that hard to believe

By: Ha
by: I meantJun 15, 2014 5:49:36 PM

when we're just on campus in our letters. Thank goodness!!! I don't see the need to get dolled up to study.

By: I meant
#3  by: :(   

That is disappointing news. I wear makeup when I go out, but I don't want to feel like I have to on campus. Glad all the houses don't require daily makeup.

By: :(
#4  by: My   

house does not require makeup while wearing letters.

By: My
#5  by: Not a KD   

My house only requires us to look our best in blocks but we're still supposed to look presentable in letters...as in a little makeup and decent looking hair

By: Not a KD
#6  by: Thanks!   

Maybe sorority just isn't for me. I really don't like being told to wear makeup and how to wear my hair. Don't get me wrong, I am not a slob and always try to look my best, but I don't want to have to worry about wearing makeup to class and get fined if I don't.

By: Thanks!
by: IJun 15, 2014 7:36:51 PM

think KD is the only house who requires makeup.

By: I
by: Big thanks Jun 15, 2014 8:13:31 PM

No I think DZ requires implants. And if not you get fined. They also want pnms that stalk GR. Hope this helps. Go Vols!

By: Big thanks
#7  by: There   

are plenty of houses who don't require makeup. Even if they do, they are an amazing house with amazing girls :)!

By: There
#8  by: honestly   

I'm a KD at another school and it's a national rule, not a chapter thing.

By: honestly
#9  by: KD   

I am a KD at Tennessee and this is not true at all! Haha.

By: KD
by: Really?Jun 17, 2014 8:05:51 AM

My KD friend told me this. I really don't think she'd make it up.

By: Really?
#10  by: Wow   

Please do not believe this! We do not condone any sort of activity that could be considered hazing, such as fining for not wearing makeup. These are terrible accusations. It is NOT a national policy, and NOT something any KD chapter would be permitted to do, anywhere. (Or really any NPC chapter for that matter.)

By: Wow
by: MyJun 17, 2014 5:39:28 AM

friend told me herself she has to wear makeup with letters, so change your policy.

By: My
by: WhyJun 17, 2014 9:47:41 AM

would your members say that if it wasn't true.

By: Why

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.