facebook

sororities

by: PNM

All of this ranking stuff is so confusing. I get that Phi Mu and KD are on top, but the rest is all over the place. Can anyone say anything nice about each sorority and/or at least talk about what type of girl each sorority typically looks for?

Posted By: PNM
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ...   

Phi mu, KD, DZ and tri delt all go for the same girl. Just be super pretty and they'll bid you........

By: ...
#2  by: Many   

people don't think Phi Mu or KD are top.

By: Many
#3  by: PNM   

Ok, so you are saying that those are the only good houses to pledge?

By: PNM
by: AbsolutelyJun 13, 2014 8:20:50 PM

not!!! There are great girls in all the houses!!! They were probably the most popular last rush. They seem to attract the "pretty" girls, but there are pretty girls in all the houses.

By: Absolutely
by: No,Jun 13, 2014 8:37:46 PM

KD, PhiMu, DZ, and Tri Delt are NOT the only houses to pledge. They may be the "prettiest", but looks are not everything.

By: No,
#4  by: pnm   

That's good to hear. I wasn't able to go to Pan Preview, I am from the Brentwood area, but my friends mentioned 3 of the 4 you did in addition to a couple of others. However, as stated by others, I will just have to pray about it and make my own decision. Thank you all for the comments.

By: pnm
#5  by: different pnm   

I went to Pan Preview and saw gorgeous girls in other houses too. It was almost intimidating. However, just like in other houses, the 4 listed above had girls that wouldn't be considered all that attractive in addition to their pretty ones. All had a variety of girls!

By: different pnm
#6  by: Those   

four houses tend to have the reputation for having the "hot" girls. By that, I mean the majority of the girls in those houses are extremely attractive. Looks aren't everything though!

By: Those
#7  by: Really   

Are we really having a conversation about "hot" girls? Has Greek life sunk this low? I am in one of the "hot" houses and I promise you there is more to my house than just being "hot".

By: Really
by: HahaJun 14, 2014 2:08:28 AM

No the

By: Haha
by: HahaJun 14, 2014 2:08:59 AM

No there's not

By: Haha
#8  by: You    

asked for something nice about each sorority so here it goes:

ADPi: smart, pretty, "hip" girls
AXO: amazing dancers, pretty, awesome sisterhood
AOPi: classy, pretty, down to earth
Chi O: smart, genuine
Tri Delt: pretty, raise lots of money for philanthropy, fun
DG: involved, sweet
DZ: pretty, very involved
KD: gorgeous, involved
KKG: sweet, fun
Phi Mu: gorgeous, great dancers
Pi Phi: great sisterhood, involved with their philanthropy, sweet
Sigma Kappa: fun to be around, super nice
ZTA: pretty, involved in many campus organizations

By: You
by: YayJun 15, 2014 5:58:37 PM

love seeing nice comments like this

By: Yay

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.