by:    

Kd/Phi mu
Axo/Dz
Tri delt/ Adpi
Zeta/Dg
Chi o/Aopi
Kkg/Sig kap
Pi phi/Agd

A lot of changes are happening and it’s normal to see shifts within the greek community as we become a much more selective school… so if you don’t agree then you’re just upset that the rankings have changed… ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Posted By: Greek Rank
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

I feel like tri delt is still above dz for now but that’ll probably change in the fall

By: yes
#2by:    

I agree DDD may be above DZ for now, but also think Phi Mu has dropped

By: Truth

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Facts   

Phi Mu hasn’t dropped I think they may have been focused on obtaining high GPA girls this year but they were still a 7 for attractiveness. I do agree that the 2022 and older classes were 9 and 10’s. But they have up focus on grades at some point. In the end they are still a top 2 house!

By: Facts
#3by:    

this is it

By: facts
#4by:    

This is it but I bet phi mu drops after this year

By: Truth
#5by:    

Why is phi mu falling? They still seem to be a very desired sorority?

By: Greek123
#6by:    

Why is phi mu falling? They still seem to be a very desired sorority? They seem to have a lot of great girls in the freshman pledge class..at least a lot of the ones that I know?

By: Greek123
by: Srat   

I think Phi Mu has great Senior and Junior Classes,but sparse cool girls in the soph and freshman classes.Def not as desired as it was several years ago

By: Srat
#7by:    

They say that every year that phi mu got bad pledge classes but they always stay top. I’m going to be going through rush in the fall as a sophomore and I feel all the sororities have a mix..I don’t think it’s as black and white as it used to be.

By: Nongreek
#8by:    

this the most accurate

By: bump
#9by:    

bumpp

By: bumpp
#10by:    

I think Phi Mu has dropped a bit but still high.THis is absolutely how it is now

By: This is it
by: Crack    

They are a top house and they fall if will be to the 3rd spot but i doubt it!

By: Crack

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.