#22  by: go greek   

i think its chi o, sk, dz, adPi, kd.

thats a more accurate ranking.

By: go greek
#23  by: greek   

only time will tell

By: greek
#24  by: Delta Zeta   

The 'best sorority' is truly in the eye of the beholder. If you like to party there is a sorority for you. If you like sisterhood we have other sororities. If you like being studious and driven other sororities will suit you. If you are in a sorority and are confident with your decision then you would not be on here seeking validation by putting other groups down. If you firmly believe that your organization is the 'best' for you then that is truly all that matters.

By: Delta Zeta
#25  by: AllGreek   

Well said!

By: AllGreek
#26  by: Oh wait...   

haven't been to a spring phanhel meeting yet but did we decide to let you spring rush?

By: Oh wait...
#27  by: hold on   

is that really supposed to be a stab at dz? as if they dont have enough numbers? i have attended panhellenic meeting where i learned that they are the 2nd largest organization on campus now. that just seemed really out of the way and unnecessary, not to mention a sad attempt at downing them. hopefully that's not what you meant though

By: hold on
#28  by: for sure   

Delta Zeta's have been so genuine and nice to me. I can't wait to rush them in the fall!

By: for sure
#29  by: summa   

I agree Delta Zeta's seem so classy. I want to see how recruitment goes though.

By: summa
#30  by: Utcstudent   

I don't know why everyone is hating on dz. From the looks of it they're climbing uphill fast. Maybe everyone else is just jealous that they are top tier now.

By: Utcstudent

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.