facebook

sorority comments

by: GR Administrator

University of Tennessee at Chattanooga - UTC General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 3
#11  by: We're all greek   

It is never fair to any organization on campus to judge them by a small group of members. Just remember, all the letters stand for the same thing! Delta Zeta is not made up of 'no bid girls'. In fact, their members are smart, driven, beautiful, kind, genuine, and intelligent....just like KD, ADPi, SK, and Chi O. Give them a break...support one another. It will only make greek life at UTC better and stronger.

By: We're all greek
#12  by: ...   

Actually the majority of the Delta Zeta didn't even participate in rush

By: ...
#13  by: BTU   

Or they participated in one round and got dropped/dropped out.

By: BTU
#14  by: UTC   

I hate that people are judging DZ based on a few. I am in Delta Zeta and have never talked about about any other organization on campus in a negative manner. Why argue? Support one another and don't spread false accusations.

By: UTC
#15  by: ChiO   

I've seen dzs on campus and they are not bad at all. The new ranking is probably.. Chi o, Sigma Kappa, Delta Zeta, ADPi, KD. ADPi has downgraded lately and SK is doing pretty well for themselves.

By: ChiO
#16  by: DZ   

Yes, like myself, but not after first round. I went through rush and no I did not get dropped but I dropped out towards the end for DZ and I am so proud to be apart of such a wonderful sisterhood. I'm sure it happens but I personally have never heard a foul comment from any of my sisters about another sorority, in fact just the opposite.

By: DZ
#17  by: dear olive   

We are doing spring recruitment. I am not sure why they do not have an option on greekrank. But just find one of us on facebook and we will give you information!

By: dear olive
#18  by: LXA   

These girls are hot!

By: LXA
#19  by: DZ   

Yes. DZ is doing a spring recruitment. Find a DZ on facebook for more information

By: DZ
#20  by: hey :)   

dz is doing an amazing job on campus !good job girls, yall are rocking it !

By: hey :)

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.