This is how it is.....

By: UTC
#2  by: greek king   

1. XO
2. sk
3. adpi
4. kd
5. dz
With no personal preferance..this is our findings with as much as XO dominates the campus activities/involvement..

By: greek king
#3  by: UTC   

How can DZ be ranked so low? They don't have a group of girls yet. Think they'll be any good?

By: UTC
#4  by: dz's newest   

how the hell are you gonna hate. damn give us a chance we will never get off the ground if its gonna be like this

By: dz's newest
#5  by: Freshh   

Understandable the Sigma K & Chi O are on top but DZ is new... way to early tojudge let alone put on the bottom!

By: Freshh
#6  by: Dear Frat,   

Obviously Delta Zeta proved you wrong Frat. These girls came onto campus and proved they're a force to compete with. Not hating on other sororities they're all fantastic but a lot of people underestimated DZ & they are doing incredible

By: Dear Frat,
#7  by: "Dear Frat"   

what has DZ done? besides steal step show ideas and get help when every other sororities does things by them selves. IF DZ wouldn't have come on to campus with this "better than everyone attitude" then people would have respected them BUT when you mess with the bulls, your gonna get the horns

By: "Dear Frat"
#8  by: to the haters   

DZ didnt steal anything. they had better skills and moves than the others. every sorority has help from someone, not just DZ. they havent had a "better than everyone attitude". in my opinion, they are the sweetest, classiest, most respectful group of girls on the campus. its almost unheard of how much progress they have made. they are amazing. so watch what you say about the DZs.

By: to the haters
#9  by: ;)   

Delta Zeta got amazing girls their first year on campus. The efforts they are putting into making their sorority great is amazing and I am proud of them for that. Chi Omega and Sigma Kappa are threatened by Delta Zeta and they need to get over the fact that they are days of being on top are soon to be over because the girls of DeltaZ are genuine and deserving of rank.

By: ;)
#10  by: Let Down by DZ   

I was so happy to have Delta Zeta on our campus... at first. Then they all started talking crazy crap and I lost all respect. You don't go up to people and tell them they are going to lose step show because she's not in it. I'm not even in the same sorority as the girl they did that to and I was offended. Those Dee Zee's need to remember that their chapter is made up of the no bid girls and bring it back down a level.

By: Let Down by DZ

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.