facebook

Alumni ousted from sorority for backing removal of tr

by: so sad

Alumni ousted from sorority for backing removal of transgender member warn women's rights are being 'eroded' see fox news report-

Posted By: so sad
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: immmaa    

No they didn’t! They got kicked out because after a warning from the exec council, the two still used confidential emails for personal use. Privacy laws were vioated as were KKG rules. Only a couple hundred out of hundreds of thousands sisters agreed with them. like selling herbalife…

By: immmaa
#2  by: Madison Ingraham   

Ah, the age-old tale of woe, lost crypto, shattered dreams, and a lump in your virtual wallet where your Bitcoin used to be. But fear not, intrepid reader, for there are ways to fortify your digital fortress and keep those sneaky crypto thieves at bay. As the dust settles on your epic quest for lost BTC, let me reflect on my journey and glean wisdom for the road ahead. What nuggets of knowledge have I unearthed, and how can we armor ourselves against future crypto calamities. Bitcoin theft is more common than you'd think, with hackers constantly on the prowl to snatch up those coveted digital coins. It's like a virtual game of hide and seek, except you really don't want the hackers to find your stash. Losing Bitcoin is like misplacing your wallet in a huge, crowded amusement park – except your wallet is filled with virtual currency that holds real-world value. It's not just about the numbers on the screen; it's about the cold, hard cash you've lost. It can feel like breaking up with a really great investment – it hurts, it stings, and it leaves you wondering what went wrong. It's not just about the money; it's about the trust you placed in that digital currency and the emotional rollercoaster that comes with watching it disappear. I became involved with a fraudulent bitcoin investing site where I was promised a 10% return on whatever money I invested. I gave in approximately $65,000 since I believed I would make a significant profit. I could watch my money rise, but until I lost access to this platform, I was unable to withdraw it. I missed a lot of feeding since I was unsure of what to do next. Daniel Meuli Web Recovery was a huge help to me in my attempt to reclaim my money. When it comes to recovering lost Bitcoin, you're like a sleuth on a mission to crack the case. You're exploring every nook and cranny of the digital world, hoping to stumble upon that elusive solution that will bring back your precious coins. Engaging Daniel Meuli Web Recovery is like having a heart-to-heart with a trusted advisor who understands your pain and is ready to help. They listen, they assess, and they strategize – all with the goal of bringing your lost Bitcoin back home where it belongs. Once Daniel Meuli Web Recovery has assessed the situation, it's time to roll up those digital sleeves and get to work on a customized recovery plan. It's like crafting a master plan to outsmart the bad guys and reclaim what's rightfully yours – all with the expert guidance of your newfound digital allies. Recover your lost BTC with Daniel Meuli Web Recovery by calling:
Email   hireus @ danielmeulirecoverywizard.online     
Telegram. Danielmeuli     Websites. WWW . danielmeulirecoverywizard.online Regards,

By: Madison Ingraham
#3  by: Taylor Hannah Seen   

Are you facing the devastating reality of having your Bitcoin stolen? Did you know that approximately $1 billion in cryptocurrencies were stolen in the first half of 2018 alone? It's a scary thought, but there are solutions out there to help you get your stolen BTC back. In my own experience, I turned to DANIEL MEULI WEB RECOVERY, the trusted name in cryptocurrency recovery, and I couldn't be happier with the results. When it comes to recovering your stolen BTC, you need a team of experts who understand the intricacies of the blockchain and have a proven track record of success. DANIEL MEULI WEB RECOVERY checks all the boxes, with a team of skilled professionals who have years of experience in cryptocurrency recovery. Their cutting-edge technology and strategic partnerships allow them to track down and recover stolen BTC quickly and efficiently. So, how does the recovery process work with DANIEL MEULI WEB RECOVERY? Once you reach out to their team, they will conduct a thorough investigation into the theft of your BTC. This involves analyzing the blockchain, tracking the movement of your stolen funds, and identifying the culprits behind the theft. With this information in hand, DANIEL MEULI WEB RECOVERY will work tirelessly to recover your stolen BTC and return it to your wallet. Look no further than WEBSITE. WWW.DANIELMEULIRECOVERYWIZARD.ONLINE for expert assistance in recovering stolen BTC. Their team has a solid history of successful outcomes, having aided numerous clients in regaining their lost funds. By choosing DANIEL MEULI WEB RECOVERY, you can trust that your stolen BTC will be handled with care and expertise, providing you with the peace of mind and financial security you deserve. Make the smart choice and let DANIEL MEULI WEB RECOVERY help you reclaim what is rightfully yours. Seeking to retrieve your stolen BTC? Trust DANIEL MEULI WEB RECOVERY, the leader in cryptocurrency recovery, with a history of successfully recovering lost funds. Reach out to them now and get your funds back. Contact information to DANIEL MEULI WEB RECOVERY IS: WhatsApp +,3,9,3,5,1,2,0,1,3,5,2,8
Email. DANIELMEULIWEBERECOVERY AT EMAIL. C O M

By: Taylor Hannah Seen
#4  by: LINDA MARTIN   

Are you among the many who fell victim to Bitcoin investment scams, losing a substantial amount of money in the process? Have you been desperately seeking a solution to reclaim your lost savings? Look no further, for Web Genie Recovery is here to assist you. I am excited to share my own success story with you - thanks to the expertise of Web Genie Recovery, I was able to recover $75,000 of my hard-earned money. Trust in the team to help you navigate through the recovery process and bring back what is rightfully yours. Don't let scammers get away with your savings - take action now and let us guide you towards financial restitution. My journey began when I made the choice to dabble in the world of Bitcoin investing. Seduced by the possibility of significant profits and effortless wealth, little did I realize that I was on the brink of becoming prey to a cunning scam. With high hopes, I poured a substantial amount of money into this venture, only to discover later that it was nothing more than a well-orchestrated deception. The devastation I felt was immeasurable - not only had my savings vanished, but I also felt like a naive victim of manipulation. Let my story serve as a cautionary tale to others, urging them to exercise caution and discretion in their investment decisions. Realizing the impact of my losses, I felt a deep need to take action. I began exploring ways to recover my lost Bitcoin investments and stumbled upon Web Genie Recovery. Although hesitant at first, the abundance of positive reviews and testimonials convinced me to give them a chance. I reached out to them, sharing my situation with a glimmer of hope for a solution. The anticipation of a possible miracle filled my heart as I waited for their response. I was pleasantly surprised by the Web Genie Recovery team's ability to work their magic and kickstart the recovery process. Their professionalism, efficiency, and commitment to delivering on their promises were truly exceptional. With their expert knowledge of the cryptocurrency realm, they successfully traced my missing funds and managed to recover $75,000 of my hard-earned savings. Finding a reliable company that could deliver results left me immensely grateful and relieved. My Bitcoin recovery odyssey was a rollercoaster of emotions, from despair to relief. Thanks to Web Genie Recovery, I was able to recover a significant portion of my lost savings and move forward with peace of mind. If you have been a victim of a Bitcoin investment scam, do not lose hope. Reach out to professionals like Web Genie Recovery with the expertise and experience to help you recover your funds. Your journey to financial recovery starts now.

Thanks for the time to read, Web Genie Recovery is worth the time.

Email
webgenierecovery@outlook.com
info@webgenierecovery.com
Telegram. @webgenierecovery
Website. www.webgenierecovery.com

By: LINDA MARTIN
#5  by: LINDA MARTIN   

Are you among the many who fell victim to Bitcoin investment scams, losing a substantial amount of money in the process? Have you been desperately seeking a solution to reclaim your lost savings? Look no further, for Web Genie Recovery is here to assist you. I am excited to share my own success story with you - thanks to the expertise of Web Genie Recovery, I was able to recover $75,000 of my hard-earned money. Trust in the team to help you navigate through the recovery process and bring back what is rightfully yours. Don't let scammers get away with your savings - take action now and let us guide you towards financial restitution. My journey began when I made the choice to dabble in the world of Bitcoin investing. Seduced by the possibility of significant profits and effortless wealth, little did I realize that I was on the brink of becoming prey to a cunning scam. With high hopes, I poured a substantial amount of money into this venture, only to discover later that it was nothing more than a well-orchestrated deception. The devastation I felt was immeasurable - not only had my savings vanished, but I also felt like a naive victim of manipulation. Let my story serve as a cautionary tale to others, urging them to exercise caution and discretion in their investment decisions. Realizing the impact of my losses, I felt a deep need to take action. I began exploring ways to recover my lost Bitcoin investments and stumbled upon Web Genie Recovery. Although hesitant at first, the abundance of positive reviews and testimonials convinced me to give them a chance. I reached out to them, sharing my situation with a glimmer of hope for a solution. The anticipation of a possible miracle filled my heart as I waited for their response. I was pleasantly surprised by the Web Genie Recovery team's ability to work their magic and kickstart the recovery process. Their professionalism, efficiency, and commitment to delivering on their promises were truly exceptional. With their expert knowledge of the cryptocurrency realm, they successfully traced my missing funds and managed to recover $75,000 of my hard-earned savings. Finding a reliable company that could deliver results left me immensely grateful and relieved. My Bitcoin recovery odyssey was a rollercoaster of emotions, from despair to relief. Thanks to Web Genie Recovery, I was able to recover a significant portion of my lost savings and move forward with peace of mind. If you have been a victim of a Bitcoin investment scam, do not lose hope. Reach out to professionals like Web Genie Recovery with the expertise and experience to help you recover your funds. Your journey to financial recovery starts now.

Thanks for the time to read, Web Genie Recovery is worth the time.

Email webgenierecovery@outlook. com info@webgenierecovery. com Telegram. @webgenierecovery Website. webgenierecovery. com

By: LINDA MARTIN
#6  by: Allison Lawrence   

It could prove horrible in the world of cryptocurrencies to lose ownership of your digital holdings. It can be frightening pondering losing the money you've worked tirelessly for, whether it's because of a broken device, a forgotten password, or an account hack. I was in a similar situation lately after losing my Ethereum (ETH) wallet credentials. I started to get scared because I thought I would lose everything I had invested in ETH. At that point, I sought assistance from Daniel meuli Web Recovery, and I'm glad I did. Daniel meuli web recovery is a team of experts specializing in retrieving lost or inaccessible cryptocurrency assets. With years of experience and a proven track record of success, they have earned a reputation for their ability to recover lost funds quickly and efficiently. I reached out to Daniel meuli web recovery and provided them with all the necessary information regarding my lost ETH. They immediately got to work, using their advanced techniques and tools to trace and recover my digital assets. Within a few days, they had successfully retrieved my lost ETH, much to my relief. Daniel meuli web recovery lived up to their reputation and successfully retrieved my lost ETH. Their expertise, efficiency, and professionalism set them apart in the world of cryptocurrency recovery services. Are you ready to experience the magic of Daniel meuli web recovery for yourself? Look no further than Daniel meuli web recovery for all your cryptocurrency recovery needs. Remember, your digital assets are safe in the hands of the experts at Daniel meuli web recovery. Don't let lost cryptocurrency assets cause you stress. Contact Daniel meuli web recovery today and let them work their magic to retrieve your valuable funds. If you ever find yourself in a similar situation, don't panic. Reach out to Daniel meuli web recovery, and let them work their magic to retrieve your lost cryptocurrency assets. Trust me; you won't be disappointed. Email:   Danielmeuliweberecovery At email . c om         
Salutation.

By: Allison Lawrence
#7  by: jessica lane   

When I first reached out to Daniel Meuli Web Recovery after the cyber attack drained my Bitcoin account, I was met with a swift response. Their team conducted a thorough assessment of the situation, asking all the right questions to understand the scope of the issue and my specific needs. Working with Daniel Meuli Web Recovery felt like having a trusty sidekick in a digital world full of villains. Their collaborative approach involved regular updates, transparent communication, and a step-by-step plan to reclaim my stolen funds. It was reassuring to have experts guiding me through the recovery process. I was able to retrieve the $90,000 worth of Bitcoin that had been stolen because of Daniel Meuli Web Recovery's skill. It was a triumphant moment that emphasized how crucial it is to get expert assistance during digital crises. I learned a lot from the experience about how crucial it is to protect my online assets and take preventative measures to ward off cyberattacks. Having faith in reliable recovery services such as Daniel Meuli Web Recovery might be crucial to taking back control of your finances. The recovery process with Daniel Meuli Web Recovery not only restored my lost funds but also prompted me to revisit and reinforce my security measures. From implementing two-factor authentication to regularly updating passwords, I took proactive steps to fortify my financial security. To prevent falling victim to cyber attacks, it's crucial to prioritize cybersecurity. This includes using complex passwords, enabling security features like multi-factor authentication, and staying vigilant against phishing attempts. In the unfortunate event of a cyber attack, swift action is key. Reach out to reputable recovery services like Daniel Meuli Web Recovery  CONTACT THEY TELEGRAM @ DANIELMEULI OR WhatsApp + 3 9 3 5 1 2 0 1 3 5 2 8, report the incident to relevant authorities, and take steps to secure your accounts to mitigate further damage.

By: jessica lane

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.