facebook

who instead of piphi

by: who instead

So now that we lost Pi Phi, who will come on instead? Not a good idea to just let our Greek System crumble. Say what you want about Pi Phi, they were a strong presence on campus. I've heard rumors of Alpha Xi Delta, Delta Zeta,and Zeta Tau Alpha. Mostly because they are big at UNLV. Any thoughts?

Posted By: who instead
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 4
#1  by: My vote   

Let's bring on DZ for sure and ADPi.

By: My vote
#2  by: bring the turtles   

We want DZ on campus.

By: bring the turtles
#3  by: YES YES YES   

Let's bring Delta Zeta on campus!!!! They are amazing at UNLV!

By: YES YES YES
#4  by: Easy DeeZee   

Yea DZ would be good. But what about Gamma Phi Beta? They were on campus years ago, couldn't we bring them back?

By: Easy DeeZee
by: trueDec 29, 2013 5:24:11 AM

We could bring GPhiB back. Why did they leave?

I'm thinking 1) GPHiB 2) DZ 3)ADPI

By: true
#5  by: true   

ZTA could be okay too.

By: true
#6  by: bring them all on   

Our Greek system is ready to explode. Bring on Gamma Phi Beta, Delta Zeta, and ZTA. All of those are good enough that they can hold up on their own.

By: bring them all on
#7  by: DZ    

My sister is a DZ at UNLV. Bring them on and I will go Greek.

By: DZ
#8  by: reality bites   

we have wanted ZTA and DZ for years and they want to come on, but haters always stop the process.

By: reality bites
#9  by: bring them on   

Would LOVE to have DZ and ZTA. They would really get this Greek System moving. We need to replace Pi Phi before we just lose those numbers.

By: bring them on
#10  by: agreed   

My sister was a DZ at UNLV, had they been here when I got here, I probably would have joined them, but I really love the sorority i'm in here. Would love to see DZ come on to Reno. They would really fit in here.

By: agreed

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.