facebook

fraternity comments

by: GR Administrator

University of Nevada, Las Vegas - UNLV General Fraternity Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 9 of 11
#81  by: ha   

I'm disregarding the troll who has no life and keeps ranking these sh itty frats higher but to the rankings below that, how would Lambda Chi be 3rd Tier? Just won Turtle Tug, have good gpa, throw biggest events on campus and are in good standing with sororities.

By: ha
#82  by: To ha   

Cause they're lame

By: To ha
#83  by: Yes   

DCHI and ATO are the unlv Greek life gold standard, they are the top tier and everyone tries to be them. SAE and Phi Delt try to be as cool but fail miserably, and lambda chi and pike try to party like them and also fail miserably. They are the top tier and it will forever be like that

By: Yes
#84  by: ohhh   

oh i get it. the guys who no one ever hears of are top tier. okay! d chi and ato for the win ;) bahahaha sike

By: ohhh
#85  by: Lol   

Best kept secret of Greek life

By: Lol
#86  by: wtf   

i've never heard of DCHI or ATO in my life so that means u guys suck and need to stop trying cuz it's not working

By: wtf
#87  by: Lol   

If you've never heard of ATO or DCHI your either a geed douche or an SAE. They are the two best fraternities on campus. They have the best parties, bang the hottest girls and have the most money

By: Lol
#88  by: Ranking after Spring   

Top Tier
SAE, KSig, Phi Delt

Second Tier
ZBT, Lambda Chi, PIKE

Third Tier
AEPi, Sammies, Multiculturals

Bottom Tier
TKE, FIJI

By: Ranking after Spring
#89  by: Do the right thing.   

Rush PHI DELT, and become greatness.

By: Do the right thing.
#90  by: Freudian   

ZBT should get Al Bundy on their rush shirts this year...not only is that idea so played out, but just like him they are living in a foggy memory when they were on top.

By: Freudian

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.