facebook

fraternity comments

by: GR Administrator

University of Nevada, Las Vegas - UNLV General Fraternity Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 11
#1  by: TTT   

ZBT took over from SAE a few years ago and now SAE is coming back. Top two are a joke.

By: TTT
#2  by: UNLV   

The top 4 can easily be changeable. You have LXA, Aepi, SAE, and ZBT.. Then there's everybody else. (Ksig might be able to join that list if more of there members were active)

By: UNLV
#3  by: self rank   

most of these ranks arent true.. people go on here and give themselves all 5s and go hate on everyone else

By: self rank
#4  by: Greek Life   

Personally I want to rush this upcoming fall and the chapter that stands the most out to me is Pi Kappa Alpha. The second one is Sigma Alpha Epsilon. They both seem to have a great presence on campus and I really want to be apart of that

By: Greek Life
#5  by: no bull   

people want the real rankings:
ZBT
SAE
KSig
PhiDelt
Pike
LambdaChi
SAM
AEPi
FIJI
TKE
ATO
DChi

By: no bull
#6  by: FIJI LETTERS   

About FIJI and why they don't wear letters. The fraternity's letters are considered sacred and are never to be displayed on an object that can be easily destroyed. Whereas other fraternities often display their letters on clothing or other items, this tradition prevents FIJIs from doing so. In place of the actual Greek letters, "FIJI," "Phi Gam," or the English spelling of "Phi Gamma Delta" are used in their place.

By: FIJI LETTERS
#7  by: EXXX2ZZZZ   

from what i have seen there is a lot of parity in the greek system, people say they are the best all the time and some of the time they mean it, but in reality i feel like all of the brotherhoods are the same, if people want to be considered the best then do something EXTRAORDINARY! dont just keep doing the same things over and over again expecting the same results! again do something that will make u the best! dont just say it words are cheap, actions are forever!

By: EXXX2ZZZZ
#8  by: real rank   

PhiDelt
LambdaChi
ZBT
AEPi
Pike
SAE
KSig
SAM
TKE
ATO
FIJI
DChi

By: real rank
#9  by: the TRUTH   

these rankings are full of self rankers and pissed off guys. . heres how it should be

SAE
LXA
AEPI
Phi Delt
ZBT
Ksig
PIKE
SAM
FIJI
ATO
TKE
Dchi

By: the TRUTH
#10  by: The Humbler   

People need to get over themselves and accept the truth. Overall Rank

ZBT
Pike
Phi Delt
LXA
AEPi
SAM
KSig
SAE
ATO
FIJI
DChi
TKE

By: The Humbler

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.